9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

i am good geeZer....

pretty sure i have seen a fire pit at fontanna near the small lake. if not, we could make one without being obnoxious close to the cabin.

we could make one without being obnoxious close to the cabin.

30wqjjb.jpg

:eek:

that's why the old classic muscle cars had flame paint jobs; they were fortune tellers

(Deal of the Century) "I see you got a nice flame job there, I think you need a little touch up" (flamethrower ignites car)

They never look good after a fire. Fiberglass & resin in a nice fire.. Bad

yeah, that's why I said that about the fiberglass. They usually look pretty bad when they're involved in an accident as well.

:wave: welcome! this is where all the bad kids are.

So I was getting the thoughts running through my mind of getting a slightly used Mustang GT (4.6) if I decide against the BRZ, it's nice because they're in the mid teens now for a nice example, I always wanted a V8 car before I die

:wave: welcome! this is where all the bad kids are.

So I was getting the thoughts running through my mind of getting a slightly used Mustang GT (4.6) if I decide against the BRZ, it's nice because they're in the mid teens now for a nice example, I always wanted a V8 car before I die
it's good to be bad
didn't you once say that you could not own a mustang where you currently live due to the pinheads that also have one around you?

it's good to be bad
didn't you once say that you could not own a mustang where you currently live due to the pinheads that also have one around you?

There's lots of pinheads with Mustangs where I live, but there seems to be more pinheads with WRXs, not that that's deterring me, I'm just getting tired of turbo cars and want either a lightweight higher revving n/a car (brz) or a relatively cheap and reliable V8 car (S197 Mustang)

I'm actually thinking about unmarrying my accessport and going back to the stock map, you don't seem to have any problems with it

Back