2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

I'm curious what the 2013 Si coupe is gonna look like. Although like it's been said before by others, I have no regrets buying my 2012 even though a few extra goodies will be thrown in now. I loved the 2012 when it came out and I still am. Now if they brought the Type R hatch over here as the 2013 model, then I'd be pissed but I see it no different than it is every generation when the refresh comes out. This one just came a little earlier is all. When I had my 8th gen Si, I was annoyed that VSA was standard in the 07 and up models and they 07 and up models got sick floor mats and nicer tinted rims but I still loved it. The fact that a lot of it will be interchangeable seems like a great compromise for those who bought the 2012 but want the 2013 look

Idk if i'm the only one that noticed... but look at the passenger side front fender on the civic picture. looks like a gas cap? Idk what model this specific one is but that's a little weird lol

I'm not concerned that the 2013 is being redesigned cuz I read all the reviews before I got my Si and still purchased it, Its good that they upgraded the 2013 for all those poeple complaining can stop but they will still find something wrong with the 2013 cuz no one is ever happy lol.

Idk if i'm the only one that noticed... but look at the passenger side front fender on the civic picture. looks like a gas cap? Idk what model this specific one is but that's a little weird lol
Most likely the car was used as a reference to show a added design for the trunk..

got ya. if I had my gas cap in the front I would feel like even more of a racecar driver, reminds me of a porsche hahaha

He'll nah my dude, the ilx 6 speed is hands down one of the funniest luxury cars I've driven! Haha, i want one! You can give me yours! Haha

It's nice that they will bring black interior for all civics now, IMO the grey/beige had to go

I love my Si interior, my auto detailer always says how much he likes my interior every time I take him my Si for a clay, seal,wax. And he sees a lot of different makes and models but every darn time every 3-5 months or so he always comments on it. I just hope the craftsmanship holds up on it as I've already had the bottom seat cushion upholstery replaced on it because the red stitching was unraveling. Hey it's under warranty why not, it was only 9 months old when it did that.

He'll nah my dude, the ilx 6 speed is hands down one of the funniest luxury cars I've driven! Haha, i want one! You can give me yours! Haha

I like zipping around through traffic in it...feels lighter than my 8th gen. I need mounts, a sway bar, and an intake and I'll be set.

My main question is whether the 2013 Hood remains the same as the 2012, from what I hear is that the hood for the 2013 is smaller than then 2012. :confuzzled:

if the side fenders are the same, and the headlights are the same... it seems unlikely that the hood would be smaller. Yes, the grill has changed, but if the other parts around it have not changed, I can't see the size of the hood changing (or changing much)

My main question is whether the 2013 Hood remains the same as the 2012, from what I hear is that the hood for the 2013 is smaller than then 2012. :confuzzled:
if the side fenders are the same, and the headlights are the same... it seems unlikely that the hood would be smaller. Yes, the grill has changed, but if the other parts around it have not changed, I can't see the size of the hood changing (or changing much)

the hood is different. the 2013 hood is the same size as the 2012, but the contours are different. they tried to make it more "sculpted"

Back