2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

I'm waiting for the TW 2013 Si Sedan I ordered, build date is 2/19-2/23 according to the person I talked to, he said it should arrive early march. :woowoo:
Gotten more excited because of the pics provided by redsfan. Thanks! :coolpics:
Taffeta White. Got it. I had to go to Honda's website to figure out what color code you were talking about. Looks nice!

I'm waiting for the TW 2013 Si Sedan I ordered, build date is 2/19-2/23 according to the person I talked to, he said it should arrive early march. :woowoo:
Gotten more excited because of the pics provided by redsfan. Thanks! :coolpics:

The white is so nice, I kept telling my wife I'm bout to rid my coupe for it... lol

The white is so nice, I kept telling my wife I'm bout to rid my coupe for it... lol
Can't blame you, the refreshed sedan is really nice looking. :drooling:
Went to the dealer today to leave a deposit on the car and saw a PMM 2013 EX Sedan in the showroom, it looks really nice, can't wait for my car to arrive. :vtec:
I'm getting the non nav 2013 Si sedan for $22,444 before TTL, do you guys think I got a good price? :confuzzled:

Last edited:
sticker is $23,5XX... so you picked up a 2013 for like 1,100ish under. I'd say you did good.

I think the wife will be getting a black Si sedan w/ navi by next year, after we pay off her Fit..

So somehow, I was viewing this thread and saw an advertisement at the bottom of the screen for the Blue Man Group. Im going to Vegas this weekend and wanted to see the Blue Man Group, so I clicked on the banner. I have never bought anything thru a banner.....ever....but I did just save $30.00 a ticket! I think this website must use my cookies somehow to determine what banners to advertise for me because I know earlier in the week I was looking at buying the tickets but held off for some reason. Its a good thing I held off! Does anyone else see an advertisement for the Blue Man Group at the bottom of your page? I know this post is totally irrelevant to this thread, but I had to say that! Maybe I just actually just made 9thcivic.com some money because I purchased something when I clicked on one of the banners?

Well I'm mildly aggravated w/ my cars interior compared to the model refresh. Wife just went on a test drive. Between the back up camera, the dark grey pillars / roof, the lil pocket under the climate control & the overall dash flows better. (it's not so square at the speedo/imid).

So somehow, I was viewing this thread and saw an advertisement at the bottom of the screen for the Blue Man Group. Im going to Vegas this weekend and wanted to see the Blue Man Group, so I clicked on the banner. I have never bought anything thru a banner.....ever....but I did just save $30.00 a ticket! I think this website must use my cookies somehow to determine what banners to advertise for me because I know earlier in the week I was looking at buying the tickets but held off for some reason. Its a good thing I held off! Does anyone else see an advertisement for the Blue Man Group at the bottom of your page? I know this post is totally irrelevant to this thread, but I had to say that! Maybe I just actually just made 9thcivic.com some money because I purchased something when I clicked on one of the banners?

Has to do with your browser cookies & google. It tries to place relevant ads from your search history. Nice to see you saved some cash.

Back