Official Computer Talk Thread

I can't imagine the brightest setting lol, I bet it could light up the room. I like neon though, I kinda want to add a couple more cold cathode tubes to my tower but I'm not sure how much power they draw. I've currently got two tubes in it.

Video card showed up today. This is bigger than I had expected lol
quvubeba.jpg

LOL. Yeah, graphics cards are getting big. It was difficult to find a graphics card that didn't require two bay spaces and 10+ inches of space before my last computer upgrade.

LOL. Yeah, graphics cards are getting big. It was difficult to find a graphics card that didn't require two bay spaces and 10+ inches of space before my last computer upgrade.
Yeah I wasn't expecting 10 inches lol my brother got the same card too and his almost didn't fit in his tower lol, I think I was about 1/8" from the hard drive mounts lol, mine has about and inch space. I did have to reroute my wire bundle to fit it though.

I use to have an Antec Nine Hundred v1 case before I upgraded to the Fractal Design R4 (non-windowed) and my GTX 770 wouldn't have fit in it. It is too long! (That's what she said! Bwahahaha)

Never really messed with Ubuntu but downloaded it on my flash drive and trying/using it right now on my laptop. Typing this post via it.

It reminds me of Apple OS.. :/

Never really messed with Ubuntu but downloaded it on my flash drive and trying/using it right now on my laptop. Typing this post via it.

I like Ubuntu but sadly not many softwares out there support it.

I messed with it for a few hours earlier on my laptop trying it out. Not for me. Maybe I didn't spend enough time messing with it but oh well.

Based off Linux/unix. So they are similar.

I love ubuntu my gaming PC is running the ubuntu OS really all you have to do is download playonlinxs or wine and you can run exe files through there

I'm selling my 2 Dell 23" monitors for larger 120/144hz monitors.

Anyone have a 24" or 27" 120hz/140hz monitor?

** I'm not looking to buy one from you. Just seeing what people own ** (Not a WTB post)

No issues with it? I don't watch movies so I don't need 3D. I just play BF4.
I play BF3 and 4 all the time. Great screen respond for gaming.
I had IPS 27" before. Color is excellent but the respond rate is too slow.

Last edited:
Back