Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ever have the urge to just buy a new car? looked at the new si online. turns out i can lease one for 5 years for about $20 a week more than im paying for my 9th gen. but then i remember im only a year and a half away from no more payments.
I do all the time, like that would be nice. But most of the time I hate the newest car models, they’re ugly. It’s sacrilege but the new Audi RS3 has me intrigued.

I just used an average of 3% for inflation. It helps compensate for the shitty market basket concept.

Anybody know more about the Amazon Scout bots? Got a first sighting of a couple here in town.

Nope.

No car payment for the last 4 years makes me not want payments again lol

You can blame Squiggy tho
Blargh!

I REALLY didn't want a new car payment.

Not only did I hate driving the Insight, but it had bad piston rings and was burning a quart of oil every 500 miles and killing all eight spark plugs every 20k or so.

I do all the time, like that would be nice. But most of the time I hate the newest car models, they’re ugly. It’s sacrilege but the new Audi RS3 has me intrigued.
I wanted to get an Audi so bad!

These are the Audis you are looking for…..

The RS4 is low mileage too but I’m sure will go for a high amount.

F6F6A0D1-E882-47F7-BCAE-0A70F7C8C237.jpeg

CCE4092B-647B-415B-B34F-3BB90BA9E628.jpeg

Anybody know more about the Amazon Scout bots? Got a first sighting of a couple here in town.
Some info, vids and job openings for it

They were spotted but maybe looked lost.

View attachment 64031

Oh-- we have those little scout bots here on campus; They're called 'Starship' bots for us, though. They're kinda cute, but they have AI that I think was modeled after squirrels.

FAQs

-Yes, they dart into the road sometimes.
-Yes, they hit each other.
-If you block its path, it talks to you until you move.
-Yes, people steal them.

2017 wrx with 112k kms for $24500 plus tax for sale at the local subaru dealer. ugh.

24,500 United States Dollar equals 31,299.36 Canadian

112,000 kms to 69600 miles

4 years old (closer to 5 probably)... 20k miles per year..

Yeah I'd pass.

24,500 United States Dollar equals 31,299.36 Canadian

112,000 kms to 69600 miles

4 years old (closer to 5 probably)... 20k miles per year..

Yeah I'd pass.

or is it $24500CA? That would be like $19,000US.. Still too high.

or is it $24500CA? That would be like $19,000US.. Still too high.
CANADIAN.
i know its high, its covid. dealer is new this year, they have very little inventory. i think i still owe more than i think on my si. bought it for 20k financed at 5% i believe over 5 years. im a year and a half away from paying it off.

Used prices are dumb right now.

I wouldn't have had a problem buying something used otherwise.

Back