DIY Carbon Fiber Wrap on Coupe Door Handles

donno how you figure that's bad tho...

CF-ClearCote3.jpg

I only did my handles CF cause I wanted it to match with mugen knob lol, I'm going to change my knob sooner or late that's why i might just do the silver accents gloss black or aluminum black next but I ever do get CF wrap again I'll order it from that seller...definitely ordering the aluminum wrap from him.

I only did my handles CF cause I wanted it to match with mugen knob lol, I'm going to change my knob sooner or late that's why i might just do the silver accents gloss black or aluminum black next but I ever do get CF wrap again I'll order it from that seller...definitely ordering the aluminum wrap from him.

Sick dude!!

this makes me wanna do my door handles and steering wheel now when i come back fro mthe beach since i have carbon fiber laying around for like two months now
:( without a heat gun

I love the fiber carbon look but what i noticed is that your car's interior temperature can get close to 50 C or if not higher and that loosens up the glue. Especially on curved or round pieces of plastic like door handles that could be a problem. I tried it on my old celica and CF came off around the cig. lighter area. Do you guys have any issued with CF during summer days??

Back