DIY Carbon Fiber Wrap on Coupe Door Handles

Yeah. I know if I had to redo it (which I plan to) I can do a MUCH better job and probably much quicker too.

Sweet bro! Post pics once you do.

Yeah I didnt use the best of wrap I used left over cheap ebay wrap my boy had left lol Im going to redo it probably in black gloss next time along with the steering wheel and ebrake..Im gonna have wrap leftover from my roof but my dumba*s fuc*ed my grill up the other day..I went to glue on my front jdm badge cause it was falling off and the glue I used dripped onto the black glossy part of the grill lol and I tried cleaning it but it basically started peeling the paint so Im going to wrap my grill. I refuse to spend $100 on a new one and I dont trust myself painting it lol..Ill post pictures bro Ill see if I do a DIY

Yeah I didnt use the best of wrap I used left over cheap ebay wrap my boy had left lol Im going to redo it probably in black gloss next time along with the steering wheel and ebrake..Im gonna have wrap leftover from my roof but my dumba*s fuc*ed my grill up the other day..I went to glue on my front jdm badge cause it was falling off and the glue I used dripped onto the black glossy part of the grill lol and I tried cleaning it but it basically started peeling the paint so Im going to wrap my grill. I refuse to spend $100 on a new one and I dont trust myself painting it lol..Ill post pictures bro Ill see if I do a DIY

The stuff I used is REALLY good, I bought a sheet and when I used it up I bought another sheet from a different seller and it sucked!! It was too thin and not very silky looking, bought another sheet from the original seller and man, it's great stuff.

Sorry about your grill man, that blows!! Looking forward to your DIY

Last edited:
The stuff I used is REALLY good, I bought a sheet and when I used it up I bought another sheet from a different seller and it sucked!! It was too thin and not very silky looking, bought another sheet from the original seller and man, it's great stuff.

Sorry about your grill man, that blows!! Looking forward to your DIY

Send me the link to the seller bro

what do you guys think of red c/f?

wow that's cheap! that's enough for both doorhandles? link me!? :D
That's definitely enough for the door handles. I ordered a 12" x 48" sheet, did one of the handles twice (messed up the first time), and still have over 12" x 14" left.

Back