2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

Thats just the price my dealership gave me in person but they might be just going off the site. It varies from area to region of course.

No problem, I tend to come to the dealership to learn every 2 weeks. As well to educate the sales rep on behalf of the sale manager on car specs and concepts of audience it was meant to aim for. I'll definitely keep everyone posted of anything I learn.

they were inspired by Sleepingpanda and had to copy him
:D
whitecivic3.jpg

My plan is to do the 13 si rear bumper, 12 si coupe front bumper, with 13 Hybrid tail lights....... ughhh, i can dream cant I. thatd cost like 2300 in parts alone.

I like your plans... I don't think I've seen anyone swap the front bumpers yet either.

Got a call from my local honda dealer. I might take a '12, if the price comes out less than what I'm paying now. I'll get a '13 if the price is the same (give or take 20-30 dollars).

your dealer still has some 12 si models? Any reason for the switch? Not happy with the ILX?

your dealer still has some 12 si models? Any reason for the switch? Not happy with the ILX?

They have 4 '12 coupes in stock. If I get factory invoice pricing, I'd rather go with the Si because of the lsd. Aside from the text message, back-up camera (which I don't need for such a small car), and auto-dimming mirror...I don't really see the advantage. I really like the ilx, but I'm not fond of the suspension or lack of lsd.

yeah, redsfan posted it just 1 page back. We were all kind of talking about it just now

Back