DIY 2012 Civic "JDM" Red Hazard Warning Switch

yea it wont fit i tried it and had to return it i bought a set off the other forum team3d a vendor saying it will but it doesnt fit 13 with nav im not sure 13 non nav

I am thinking about putting a red bulb in mine to make it a nice dark subtle red (hopefully) and minimize the brightness.

Her ya go.

1) Lowest brightness setting
2) Another Lowest Brightness setting
3) Middle Brightness setting
4) Highest Brightness setting

View attachment 21816

View attachment 21817

View attachment 21818

View attachment 21819

dude i have to start off by saying pauly for president.

i must continue on to ask how the hell does ANYONE drive on full brightness at night? i keep mine like 2 notches darker than the second pic so that comparison is SUPER helpful. anything above that the glare off the windshield from the light on the crowl falls right in my line of viewing the reach of my headlights

dude i have to start off by saying pauly for president.

i must continue on to ask how the hell does ANYONE drive on full brightness at night? i keep mine like 2 notches darker than the second pic so that comparison is SUPER helpful. anything above that the glare off the windshield from the light on the crowl falls right in my line of viewing the reach of my headlights
I keep mine one below highest setting at night. I love the red glow. However, there is a huge difference between highest setting and one notch below. The highest night setting is equal to the daytime brightness with DRLs on. Too bright for night

Hmm the switch I got is not an exact fit. I was able to make it work by taking the mounting frame off of the old switch and put it on the new. The Thailand switch is different than the other one people are using. When you flip the physical switch in the bracket it lines up and angles correctly, but the triangle is upside down. Not a big deal but just an FYI to anyone who goes this route. Really kinda bummed....

Kirk

Hmm the switch I got is not an exact fit. I was able to make it work by taking the mounting frame off of the old switch and put it on the new. The Thailand switch is different than the other one people are using. When you flip the physical switch in the bracket it lines up and angles correctly, but the triangle is upside down. Not a big deal but just an FYI to anyone who goes this route. Really kinda bummed....

Kirk

:( well when someone asks just say its jdm and thats how they do it over there lol

Back