Sk8nava's Build Thread of "The Pearl"

Newest shot...I love my driveway, its so festive!

8125091001_5fa6b91078_z.jpg

YOU LIVE ACROSS FROM RAILROAD TRACKS!!! I'm sold love this build thread hahahahaha. Hope your not near a crossing cause the horns would suck to hear all the time. Almost forgot car looks great!

Last edited:
it makes me sad... did you consider doing a clearbra?

I had the Bra in the trunk. I didn't want to run it. I had washed the car with it on and it was soaked so I just stuck it in the trunk and didn't put it on

Looks good bro! You plan to remove the pin stripe? Also I suggest paint your grille black or getting an Si one..

Looks good bro! You plan to remove the pin stripe? Also I suggest paint your grille black or getting an Si one..
thanks dude!
And no...I'm keeping it the way it is just because it irritates people that it stays on there lol. I could care less really about the chrome and the pin stripe, plus, Honda charges over $200 for that damn pin stripe so im going to get my moneys worth haha

any more pics of your car with the others vehicles in your 1st post?

The gold accents are nice. That intake looks ridiculous, but it's just a heat shield around it? Also your custom TBS description...

P2R Throttle Body Spacer (Comes with custom "Tighten Fuel Cap" iMid message)
hahahahahaha

The gold accents are nice. That intake looks ridiculous, but it's just a heat shield around it? Also your custom TBS description...

P2R Throttle Body Spacer (Comes with custom "Tighten Fuel Cap" iMid message)
hahahahahaha
Lol thanks man...yeah I had taken the TBS off because it was throwing that iMid message...when it was off it went away, but I liked the extra pull the car had when it was on so I re-installed it and now I have that damn message again on the iMid...I just ignore it now haha
And yes, its just a heat shield around the filter. its not the filter that came with it though...I have a thread that you can look at to see what I did
thanks again for the love!

Nice update. Enter for ROTM!

Back