Sk8nava's Build Thread of "The Pearl"

guess that inner part needs to be gold as well if you wanted to replicate this look -

utQIf.jpg

8ZKKu.jpg

you at least get the idea of what I was originally asking about....
I love those Volks. To bad they're so damn expen$ive!

if you ran a wider tire would you be rubbing at that height?

Not sure...I never rubbed at this level until I lowered it more. This is just before I actually lowered the car. I got everything ready the night before just for this meet.
But I never rubbed the tires anyways, just the wheel to the fender is what i actually rubbed

hehehe im sure your bedroom is on the opposite side of your house.... and whoever designed and built it with the tracks being there in mind.... its amazing with a little forethought befor u build can do.... plus humans are adaptive creatures... lol your ride looks sweet, its amazing what wheels and coilovers can do ... :)

UPDATE! 03/18/2013Can I please have this updated on the OP? Thanks!
Engine/Performance
HPS Short Ram Intake
P2R Throttle Body Spacer (Comes with custom "Tighten Fuel Cap" iMid message)
S2CarbonWorks Polished Aluminum Heat Shield
Exterior
Honda OEM Window Visors
Honda OEM Full Nose Mask
GRFXP JDM Badges F&R
8000K HIDs
Interior
GRFXP Black JDM Steering Wheel Emblem
BEDKE Door Sills F&R
Type-R 5spd Shift Knob
RAZO 270mm Convex Mirror
Wheels/Suspension
17x9 +30 MB Battles Broze
205/40 Falken 912 Tires
D2 Racing Coilovers
Muteki sr48 Gold Lugnuts
Emusa Rear Camber Kit

Nice dude. Better get the detailing clay out for that car if you live that close to the tracks. Major source of rail dust. Keep it waxed up too!

Got any recent pics?

Nice dude. Better get the detailing clay out for that car if you live that close to the tracks. Major source of rail dust. Keep it waxed up too!

Got any recent pics?
No updated pics yet...theres a meet this weekend which I'm hoping to get some then

Back