Possible 76mm or 80mm exhaust from Tanabe? Vote Now

Would you be interested in this exhaust?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Tanabe, a huge aftermarket/motorsport company from Japan might start developing a new exhaust system for the 2006+/2012 Civic Si. LOL. It will possibly be a 3" (maybe 80mm) system. I made a discussion about it on their FB page.

Tanabe.png

Yeah, you know it Webby! I hope Tanabe took me seriously. Lol.

Well they still make parts for old cars, like the car in op. Lol. I want one for my 07 Si.

webby. Can I get a poll up to see how many people would be interested in this exhaust setup? I'll forward this thread to Tanabe when a handful of votes are made.

Thanks Webs!

Whatever Tanabe can offer. As long as the piping is ~3" or 80mm.

Bump. Let's get more votes!

The non-N1 style would look nice on a sedan. But both styles will look good on the coupe though. Lol.

Did you find out if the dimension of the Si Sedan exhaust is the same as the ILX?

I think 76mm is the largest you'd need 80mm would be an over kill IMHO because you have a limited flow due to head.

The non-N1 style would look nice on a sedan. But both styles will look good on the coupe though. Lol.

Did you find out if the dimension of the Si Sedan exhaust is the same as the ILX?

yea, the ilx directly swaps with the si, the only change is that I need to make a whole for the exhaust tip...the mid-pipes part numbers are the same between the two.

Back