NBA Thread

What's funny is I used to always go to Cavs games when they had Lebron. I didn't like the Cavs... nor Lebron. When he went to the Heat I finally started to like him a little. And now I'm back to not being able to stand him or anything to with the Heat.

LeBron is a great player. An absolute beast but the fiasco in Cleveland was it for me. I don't understand why he doesn't get called for offensive fouls more or penalized for flops. Heard mention of it, but I want to see a Heat Flop montage vid.

He made a huge flop on game 6 against the Pacers. He didn't get fined. But when 3 players flop in game 4, him included, they get fined. Lol.

LeBron is a great player. An absolute beast but the fiasco in Cleveland was it for me. I don't understand why he doesn't get called for offensive fouls more or penalized for flops. Heard mention of it, but I want to see a Heat Flop montage vid.

I think refs are more lenient with explosive players, look at Blake Griffin...this guy is basically beating people up, pushing them, shoving them, etc when he goes for his dunks and never gets any calls. But back to the heat/spurs...Greg poppovich is an amazing coach, not even the Lakers have ever been so consistent as the Spurs. I'd honestly pick poppovich over Phil Jackson... Only coach I'd probably pick over poppovich is probably Chuck Daly...he was the f'n man!!!

The Heat are a bunch of floppers. Battier is the king of them all.

Star players in the NBA definitely get the benefit of the doubt from the refs. Lebron especially.

no offence to the previous teams the heat have played in the playoffs none of them have the experience and talent like the spurs

The winner of Game 3 figures to have a pretty significant edge in the NBA Finals, given the recent history.

Since the 2-3-2 format began in 1985, the Game 3 winner of a tied NBA Finals series goes on to win the series 12 out of 13 times.

go spurs go

It was a rookie playoff team, then a broken team, then young talent and currently THE Spurs.

Go Spurs!!!

Yay...go Spurs!
I don't want Big moth flopped to win......that bird guy bothers me too.....especially after he cheap spotted that guy in game #1.

Back