NBA Thread

Bosh and Wade didn't do anything this game. Lol. I was getting frustrated with those threes though.

Heat fans are mostly bandwagoners, but there are a few die hard fans which i respect. I had a friend who didnt have a team, but once lebron went to miami...guess what..HEAT FAN..smh...Lebron is a great player but the heat fanbase is terrible, if they lose, ppl say they suck and lose interest..but once they win..ERRRRBODY and thier mama cheers them on..you either say with your team or just watch NBA to watch it...I support my hometown Wizards, even tho we suck major poop..lol

The bullets do suck lol John Wall is being a man though and sticking with his team. Nate Robinson's agent said he's willing to come back to NY. Curious to see what will happen if he does

lol Love Wall, hope we get better eventually, just like the Nationals did...took them a few years but they go there..

Heat fans are mostly bandwagoners, but there are a few die hard fans which i respect. I had a friend who didnt have a team, but once lebron went to miami...guess what..HEAT FAN..smh...Lebron is a great player but the heat fanbase is terrible, if they lose, ppl say they suck and lose interest..but once they win..ERRRRBODY and thier mama cheers them on..you either say with your team or just watch NBA to watch it...I support my hometown Wizards, even tho we suck major poop..lol

A couple of my friends are Heat fans (way before LeBron joined), but they don't brag like their team is the best.

Alonzo looked so disappointed last night. Lol. It looked like he wanted to play. I think Miami should get rid of Bosh to get a legit center. No one can guard Hibbert at all.

Did LeBron get fined for flopping? I didn't hear anything about that....

Back