Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

first and only meeting of the day, the rest of the day is finally working on my stuff since no one else is asking me for things

Yeah, it was kinda late. Robert let me lay in bed a bit later this morning with the youngest. I'm up every 2hrs with him.

Morning. Damn 8:30am coffee... Late. lol

Meetings..... meh. 1st of how many?
It's the week between Christmas and New Years.. Meetings should be cancelled lol

Did you roll out of bed at 8:45am to start your WFH at 9am? lol
Usually get up around 8:20-8:30, shower, breakfast, then start working.

took 10 hours to get home last night. 2.5 hours of drivings. 3 hours of ferry rides. 1.5 hours of waiting in line for the ferry rides. 3 hours of waiting between ferry rides.

took 10 hours to get home last night. 2.5 hours of drivings. 3 hours of ferry rides. 1.5 hours of waiting in line for the ferry rides. 3 hours of waiting between ferry rides.

I did the Cape May, New Jersey Ferry once.... didn't feel good the entire time lol

Wow... I go out of town and y'all quiet AF on a Friday... SMH

Disappointed in y'all.

Long story short. My wife's work is shutting down. Because my wife is leaving. Owner is selling all her stuff instead of going back to work after giving birth. Now she's trying to get my wife to pay for a new cushion cover because a bird **** on it. Salon has no AC so the doors were open in the summer and a bird got in. This woman is nuts. My wife wants to pay for it but I'm totally against it. I told her if she pays for a new one I'll take a **** on it first.

Long story short. My wife's work is shutting down. Because my wife is leaving. Owner is selling all her stuff instead of going back to work after giving birth. Now she's trying to get my wife to pay for a new cushion cover because a bird **** on it. Salon has no AC so the doors were open in the summer and a bird got in. This woman is nuts. My wife wants to pay for it but I'm totally against it. I told her if she pays for a new one I'll take a **** on it first.
Oh wow... That is crazy

giphy.gif

Happy New Year! :word:

It's so foggy out right now. The air quality index in our area is 192. UGH
The amount of gunshots last night may have surpassed the amount of fireworks. A bit scary. Glad I stayed inside.

Happy New Year! :word:

It's so foggy out right now. The air quality index in our area is 192. UGH
The amount of gunshots last night may have surpassed the amount of fireworks. A bit scary. Glad I stayed inside.
You do live in Florida... So it's expected to ring in the New Year lol

At least you don't live in Baltimore or Chicago..

Back