Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Any idea what caused the truck to explode? Electric/hybrid type truck?
i was told that the fire department couldnt find a cause and the police think it was deliberate. i find that hard to believe for a small town in canada though.

Maybe the owner was sick of his truck payment and decided to set it ablaze himself :paper: I’ve actually seen people do that to their house to collect insurance. They got caught and went to jail, so it didn’t exactly work out as intended.

Maybe the owner was sick of his truck payment and decided to set it ablaze himself :paper: I’ve actually seen people do that to their house to collect insurance. They got caught and went to jail, so it didn’t exactly work out as intended.
looks like he got a brand new truck though.

I need to have Kroger or somebody do delivery for me for tomorrow so I don't have to go to

that store.

See.. I don't mind going to the store.

I get it for people like @MrsJrotax101 with kids and it would be a hard time to take them and walk around. But you @Honda-Fan ... you can drive your *** to the store and walk around! lol

I still go sometimes, but our Publix has been major suckage lately. Including having expired Lucky Charms on the shelf….like how? Cereal doesn’t expire that fast. The redemption coupon on the back expired 7 months prior.

See.. I don't mind going to the store.

I get it for people like @MrsJrotax101 with kids and it would be a hard time to take them and walk around. But you @Honda-Fan ... you can drive your *** to the store and walk around! lol

Absolutely not!

The last time I went to the store it was packed to the gills with salesmen; Bring me my food like a king! :rotfl:

We used to do delivery. It was until we got a fraction of our order and the grocery store fought it and said we were lying that we didn’t get about $60 worth of items ordered.

We’d also always get notes that many items were out of stock. I went in to fix the f-ed order and guess what - all of the things they said were out of stock were miraculously on the shelf. So, I’ll take the time to go to the store on the weekend and get food for the week.

The last time I went to the store it was packed to the gills with salesmen; Bring me my food like a king! :rotfl:

Salesmen at the grocery store? :confused: I'm so confused.
Are the grocery stores out there on commission? lol

We’d also always get notes that many items were out of stock. I went in to fix the f-ed order and guess what - all of the things they said were out of stock were miraculously on the shelf. So, I’ll take the time to go to the store on the weekend and get food for the week.

Since you brought it up.... Sunday I did an online order from Target and chose in-store pickup. Typically I just get my **** myself... don't have to deal with people but I for some reason did the online order...

Well I was in the area so I stopped by knowing I was too early (never received a notification it was ready). I walked around the store for a few and went back to Electronics. I order a Fitbit watch for my wife for Christmas via the online order. I wanted to see if they had other colors (I got the black band for her) so I went back there and they didn't any other colors but they had the black band version (probably 4 or so?).

Well I stopped by the Online Order Pickup area and asked if my order was ready. She said no not yet. So I walked out to my car. I wasn't there no more than 2 minutes and got a notification on my phone that my online order was ready for pickup BUT 1 item was out of stock.... It was the Fitbit watch! :eek:

I go to the Online Order Pickup area and give the girl my info. She's like what did you want to do with the item that is out of stock? Cancel it or have it shipped.. I said well it's actually in stock. Her face was PRICELESS! Say what?! I said I was back there earlier and there is like 4-5 of them back there. She's like oh... So do you want to cancel it and go back there and get it? I started to waste my breath but said cancel it and just walked back to Electronics.

The guy back there was like I've been here since open and no one came back here for a Fitbit watch. He said usually they are too lazy since it has to be unlocked they just say it's out of stock. I'm like thanks for being honest. He was super cool.

Like the staff that are just doing online orders/curb side pickup get paid the same hourly rate if they take an extra couple minutes to get the item that has to be unlocked.... or they have to search for an item and it takes a few more minutes... SMH

TIL: Target Online Order (in-stock pickup) - Item was "out of stock" but really had 4-5 of that item - Staff was too lazy to go get it/have it unlocked

Electrical Salesmen, Car Insurance Salesmen, TV service/Home Internet Sales, all hanging out in the high traffic areas of the store.
Theres a store in canada call canadian tire. for some reason they allow people to stop you and try and sell their credit cards to you, same thing at their gas stations. super annoying. if i wanted a credit card id go out of my way to apply for one. plus most people shopping in a store already have one or two.

Kroger is delivery only out here. No physical locations.

They did irk me a bit this morning though. My coupon/sale/clearance savings was $65. When it arrived this morning it was only $35. So my total went up. Apparently ordering it the day the coupon expires doesn't count, nor does ordering anything from the clearance section unless it's same day only. So I complained. They gave me a $30 credit.

Salesmen at the grocery store? :confused: I'm so confused.
Are the grocery stores out there on commission? lol

Since you brought it up.... Sunday I did an online order from Target and chose in-store pickup. Typically I just get my **** myself... don't have to deal with people but I for some reason did the online order...

Well I was in the area so I stopped by knowing I was too early (never received a notification it was ready). I walked around the store for a few and went back to Electronics. I order a Fitbit watch for my wife for Christmas via the online order. I wanted to see if they had other colors (I got the black band for her) so I went back there and they didn't any other colors but they had the black band version (probably 4 or so?).

Well I stopped by the Online Order Pickup area and asked if my order was ready. She said no not yet. So I walked out to my car. I wasn't there no more than 2 minutes and got a notification on my phone that my online order was ready for pickup BUT 1 item was out of stock.... It was the Fitbit watch! :eek:

I go to the Online Order Pickup area and give the girl my info. She's like what did you want to do with the item that is out of stock? Cancel it or have it shipped.. I said well it's actually in stock. Her face was PRICELESS! Say what?! I said I was back there earlier and there is like 4-5 of them back there. She's like oh... So do you want to cancel it and go back there and get it? I started to waste my breath but said cancel it and just walked back to Electronics.

The guy back there was like I've been here since open and no one came back here for a Fitbit watch. He said usually they are too lazy since it has to be unlocked they just say it's out of stock. I'm like thanks for being honest. He was super cool.

Like the staff that are just doing online orders/curb side pickup get paid the same hourly rate if they take an extra couple minutes to get the item that has to be unlocked.... or they have to search for an item and it takes a few more minutes... SMH

TIL: Target Online Order (in-stock pickup) - Item was "out of stock" but really had 4-5 of that item - Staff was too lazy to go get it/have it unlocked

thats the whole gig economy problem, idk how target runs it but im sure the grocery drivers still want a 50% tip for being too lazy to get half the order

Back