Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Happy Turkey day
Happy Belated Thanksgiving.

Fortunately my parents, MIL (my parents invite her since she's by herself), my sister/niece/nephew and my wife and I live in the same neighborhood. So it's nice traveling a 1/2 mile (give or take) to my parents lol

(Didn't get a picture of the dessert table)

Thanksgiving 2023.jpg

Happy Belated Thanksgiving.

Fortunately my parents, MIL (my parents invite her since she's by herself), my sister/niece/nephew and my wife and I live in the same neighborhood. So it's nice traveling a 1/2 mile (give or take) to my parents lol

(Didn't get a picture of the dessert table)

View attachment 66442

DANG

I'm coming over there next time to get a plate, lololololol

Landscaper broke my wife's tail light some how last week. So I had to buy another bland taillight set to replace the one piece. Felt bad for the guy because he's paying for it and I couldn't just buy the broken part.
1000004507.jpg

Yikes... Someone have it in their toolbox?
Could be. Our special tool room is very unorganized and is missing a lot of tools.

Just ordered my wife an iPhone 14 and a new data plan ( had to ). Going from 9gigs a month to 60. Lol. She uses like 1 gig. Phone plans have changed so much. Only give me two options. A 60 gig or 70 gig plan for $55 a month.

She destroyed my old S10+ because she throws it in her purse and dropped it multiple times and it only had a small hard case on it because she didn't like the one I had that actually protected it.

Last edited:
That last sounds typical. Internet services are the same way. But overall, I think for the better, you just need to ask. More data for the phone, is it the same price?

As for destruction - yep.

That last sounds typical. Internet services are the same way. But overall, I think for the better, you just need to ask. More data for the phone, is it the same price?

As for destruction - yep.
its like $5 more for 10 more gigs but im cheap and she doesnt need more than 10gigs.

Just ordered my wife an iPhone 14 and a new data plan ( had to ). Going from 9gigs a month to 60. Lol. She uses like 1 gig. Phone plans have changed so much. Only give me two options. A 60 gig or 70 gig plan for $55 a month.

Unlimited 2.JPG

I love how they have different "unlimited" packages and if you have the basic package you only get 480p streaming.. :rolleyes:

Unlimited.JPG

Also it's not truly unlimited....

These are with Verizon Wireless (I don't use them)

Unlimited Ultimate plan: Unlimited data is restricted to on-device smartphone usage. After exceeding 60 GB/mo of 5G Ultra Wideband, 5G or 4G LTE mobile hotspot data, mobile hotspot data reduced to speeds up to 3 Mbps when on 5G Ultra Wideband and 600 Kbps when on 5G / 4G LTE for the rest of your monthly billing cycle.

Unlimited Plus plan: Unlimited data is restricted to on-device smartphone usage. After exceeding 30 GB/mo of 5G Ultra Wideband, 5G, or 4G LTE mobile hotspot data, mobile hotspot data reduced to speeds up to 3 Mbps when on 5G Ultra Wideband and 600 Kbps when on 5G / 4G LTE for the rest of your monthly billing cycle.

Unlimited Welcome plan: During times of congestion, smartphone and mobile hotspot data (if purchased) on 5G or 4G LTE may be temporarily slower than other traffic. Speeds up to 25 Mbps when on 5G Ultra Wideband. after exceeding mobile hotspot data allowance, mobile hotspot data speeds reduced to speeds up to 3 Mbps when on 5G Ultra Wideband and 600 Kbps when on 5G / 4G LTE.

i dont have 5g. honestly dont see the point of 5 g.. ive never had issues streaming on my phone with lte+. canada doesnt have much 5g coverage yet.

Back