Meet The Staff Of 9thcivic.com

lol some reason you thought that?
LOL just like the same reason when people see my car parked and see angry birds in my dashboard, they think that LOL

(Can you tell that I'm dodging that question and playing it safe like a politician)

I remember when webby made it to my first dragon meet before I was a staff member elsewhere. I had no idea what he looked like...and some had met him, some hadn't...so people were whispering around like "That's webby!" "I think that's webby!" "Who is webby?" "Where is webby?"
Everyone was talking about webby and watching him.

Then he approached me and I
:bricks:

It was like meeting someone super famous :rotfl:

Last edited:
I remember when webby made it to my first dragon meet before I was a staff member elsewhere. I had no idea what he looked like...and some had met him, some hadn't...so people were whispering around like "That's webby!" "I think that's webby!" "Who is webby?" "Where is webby?"
Everyone was talking about webby and watching him.

Then he approached me and I
:bricks:

It was like meeting someone super famous :rotfl:

When I did my first mega day trip to the Dragon, I didn't learn he was there until years later, and probably never would have known if I hadn't made staff. :giggle: :haysmiley:

A few years ago, I thought Webby was his real name.

Great thread idea guys! Makes me miss my old forum even more haha
It's hard to miss something that bans you.

When COD MW1 came out, there was a glitch in the online multi player game. I was able to walk underground and shoot people. One day, I was doing this glitch while a mod was playing. I was getting over 15 kill streak, then I got kicked out from their server and got banned. :rotfl:

It was my favorite server too, but I moved on. :giggle:

Last edited:
Back