iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
VIP Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
"I am iluvmycsx but you can call me mr csx ,mike or mikey but not michael as that is reserved for my mom and it usually means i am in trouble. i own a slightly moded Acura Csx which is only sold in canada i am from Regina Saskatchewan Canada :canada:

meme.jpg
in my spare time i enjoy spending time outside ice fishing , hunting, and working on my car.
18-01-09_1348.jpg

I have been a Moderator on here since april 2011 and have worked with the current staff on a another forum previously.if you have a question or a concern feel free to contact me

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Christina. I'm often known as MrsJrotax101, 'Stina, "Mrs" or Gympers.
I live in the Atlanta, GA area and frequent Orlando, FL often. I'm big into animals, cars, website design and development, Social Media marketing, and martial arts (since '92).

I have been a staff member here since...well... I can't even remember LOL but as iluvmycsx said, we've all worked together before.

My car is a 2013 Honda Civic Si in Rallye Red. Build thread:
http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/mrsjrotax101s-2013-rrfb6.10788/

We also have a New Vogue Metallic 2000 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Build thread: http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/mrsjrotax101s-00-nvsm-ej8-build-thread.5087/

Our previous car was a 2007 Fiji Blue Pearl Honda Civic Si: http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2007-fbp-fa5-aka-blue.9818/

I'm a jedi...
after.jpg

...and a ninja. I married jrotax101 on 12/02/12.
KRPost-114_zpsa94e505f.jpg

I can typically be found riding shotgun in my husband's M3 track car:
5272839092_fc4bc2cd8a_b.jpg

...and now driving my FB6

Lady2.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
My name is Robert and I go by jrotax101 on most forums.
Originally from England, moved to the U.S in 2007. I am a motorsports nut and grew up racing karts for 10 years before moving here. Now I'm a Porsche Club of America certified driving instructor and have an E36 M3 track car. When I'm not wasting money doing that, I love cycling; both MTB and road.

I owned a 2007 FBP FA5 and the M3 for a while. I now have the M3 and share the 00 EX daily with my wife, MrsJrotax101.

In the rain, 2006
314083_10150314435746472_1386220198_n.jpg

296205_10150314432111472_1628972896_n.jpg

Last edited:
My names Ethan, i go by ethlar on this and a few other forums.
I'm a grad student at Virginia Tech in engineering, so I mostly live in Blacksburg VA, but my research right now is partnered with hospitals in the DC area so I periodically take trips up there.
Aside from tinkering with things on my car and messing with electronics, I spend what little free time i have messing with my camera and rock climbing.

My cars a 2006 Alabaster Silver Metalic Civic Sedan LX I've had since it was mostly new.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/ethlars-slow-asm-fa1-build.6577/

5576_541084530276_7089002_n.jpg

Webby ..webz, web... whatever you'd like to call me. I've heard it a bunch of different ways over the years. A number of users may know me from 8thcivic.

I grew up going to classic car shows, and from an early age I was hooked on just about any brand/type of car. I can appreciate just about anything, so I truly enjoy seeing what owners bring to shows. I like photography, road trips, electronic gizmos, snow sports, and just seeing new places. I've been active member on a multitude of forums for well over a decade, and enjoy helping people when possible.

snapping some pics on PCH north of SF
ct.jpg

I'm Ken, but not the famous saxophonist in my avatar. Instead, I chose that name because my favorite car to drive these days is a Corvette Grand Sport.

Dragon2012CherohalaDown_zps8e91afe3.jpg

I first met webby after I bought an '07 Si, and joined 8thcivic.

dragon-09.jpg

I enjoy riding a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic, which my lovely wife is modeling.

2hdnqt4.jpg

I also found out a year ago that I had avascular necrosis, and needed my entire left hip replaced. That's why I am now artificially hip. :sadface: But I exercise at a gym regularly to get my muscles built back up again so I can keep doing all the activities I was doing before. :leghump:

Last edited:
Howdy I'm Raquel aka 2fast. I don't have a car currently, as I use the company truck where ever I need to go. My truck is in my sig. :) The not having a car situation will be changing here shortly as im in the market for one. Don't know what yet though. Will be attending the Milwaukee auto show to figure that out.:D

I've been into the car scene for as long as I can remember. My first car was a 1977 camaro Z28 that I restored and raced at the quarter mile track in Union Grove, WI. Man those were the days!

I've know webby since 2005 when I became a member on 8thcivic. That's when 8th was still a baby-lol. I think I was the 15th member to join. Over the years I became a mod, super mod, then administrator.

When I'm not driving the truck I'm playing with my ferrets or on Xbox. :thumb:

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm Matt, and I'm a bit of a toy collecting, sci fi, cartoon loving dork who also has a big spot in my heart for animals. Like everybody else here I love cars, but never seem to have the money to buy what I want. I'm currently driving our old colleague NitrousG35/Wild Bill's car which I bought after my beloved FG2 was destroyed.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

270331_2220026660890_712737_n_zpsbd877857.jpg

261374_2220031301006_7267076_n_zps5308789d.jpg

110crop_zps26f23ae6.jpg

293116_10150275985432109_1339129010_n_zps3da49924.jpg

IMG_4997_zps34728d1d.jpg

065_zps7b973020.jpg

IMG_5528_zps430e2eb7.jpg

Keeping with the go cart theme...

IMG_1118.jpg

Lastly, just like tv's, my computer has a picture in a picture function. :giggle:

404324_442745809096169_1609270282_n_zps9b260c89.jpg

Last edited:
I'm Jason. This is me.

jason-jpg.11116

This is my car.

001-jpg.8852

This is what I usually eat for dinner.

dinnerofchampions-jpg.2328

I was a moderator on 8thCivic back in 2006 some time shortly after purchasing my '06 Si. After years of torturing and tormenting their members through thread locks and post deletions, I graciously accepted my promotion to this website once it was created.
Now I'm old and boring and spend my free time here with my 2012 Si creating DIY articles with a level of OCD that is unparalleled in any forum.

Last edited:
A little birdie told me to get my arse in here so here I am.

My name is Dawn. I go by Damaca on here and on a lot of car forums. I used to go by Atruhondagrl back in my Honda days. I no longer own a Honda. I currently own a 2007 WRX that is lightly modified to stage 3. I live in Virginia. I'm constantly going to school for either IT certs (since I work in the IT field) or random college classes to complete my elusive Bachelors Degree in Geology. I wish I coudl say I do interesting stuff but now I work too much to even attempt to say that. I cook a lot of stuff and take pictures of it. I'm constantly fiddling with a fish tank or just chilling. Lol. Anyway, hi.

Hello. My name is Mike and I am a geek. I like to take photos, ride motorcycles, ski and play in the frozen tundra that comprises my backyard. I have a dent in my head and I write music, which explains my username.

I have ridden my motorized sporting bicycle down to the dragon a few times to meet up with former 8th/current 9th members...

cbrdealsgap.jpg

I have since moved to an Adventure bike (mine is on the right) which is much more comfortable and versatile... but still perfectly respectable in the twisties. The bikes are shown here up in the middle of Labrador, specifically in between Labrador City and Happy Valley-Goose Bay.

labradorbikessmall.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, call me captain obvious, but I didn't realize most of our staff don't have 9th gens. No hate cause y'all do great work and contribute so much, just would've never noticed until this thread. Thanks for the intros!

Ok, call me captain obvious, but I didn't realize most of our staff don't have 9th gens. No hate cause y'all do great work and contribute so much, just would've never noticed until this thread. Thanks for the intros!
Currently, only 2 staff members do...both after becoming staff on the site LOL

Back