Hurricane Sandy

IXX6X.jpg

fort lauderdale, fl

People around here are just being extra stupid.... I will barricaded in my place after tonight, dunno if I am going to work Monday or Tuesday

shes put away at grandmas garage.. :confused:
mom dukes house is 15mins away from the jersey shore. nah uh! not happening lol
78aed70e209911e2b1c722000a1fba7b_7.jpg

EVERYONE BEING AFFECTED BY SANDY STAY SAFE.
no work/classes till Wednesday for me haha :cheerleader:

Getting some really high gusts here and a lot of flooding. The SI is parked, Rode in with the g6. High tide is at 930 EST here, they are saying 6-9'. I am only 7' above sea level. Got my fingers crossed.

I'm at work now, but might head home and work from there through Tuesday. I'd feel better being at home in case anything happens.
I wish I could, We can take liberal leave but I need the $!! My only hope is if power goes out here at the facilitly. Stay safe everyone

As a resident of gulf coast Texas that gets slammed by hurricanes every few years, I wish you all the best. It's such a freaking headache to go through a hurricane. All the worries...my prayers to those in the path

:yeahthat:

Reason why I tucked my car within 5 inches of my girlfriends SUV, it's hiding as best as I can get it

Yes, another fail Halloween at the northeastern area.

Still have power but it has been steady wind and rain since at least 7am if not earlier..

Back