Hurricane Sandy

Yea, I might be taking off work if it rains as much as they say... Luckily we have the right supplies

Don't forget to fill up on gas the prices will go up, due to the storm.

At least the temperature would not be low enough for it to have a snow storm. It doesn't seem like it will be as bad as Irene. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Jersey will be in the middle of the storm. I'm hoping for no power loss.

still a bit of time for it to change path to some degree... it's just a matter of where it makes landfall. Hopefully things don't get really bad

This storm has ruined my plans. I am moving on Tuesday and I have 21 fishtanks to move.... I hope it is just a little wind and rain, got my fingers crossed. Stay safe

This storm has ruined my plans. I am moving on Tuesday and I have 21 fishtanks to move.... I hope it is just a little wind and rain, got my fingers crossed. Stay safe
How do you go about moving those tanks, like.......... Empty / half full / putting the fish in a bowl/bag / moving cranes ??????????

Bags, buckets, and buddies. Lol its not that much work once its drained. I have multiple pumps to assist in moving water. Just under 1000 gallons to move.

I just hear about this storm today... Irene wasn't that bad in Brooklyn where I live,but the beaches were totaled. They say this will be worse. I bet everyone will go into storm mode again n I won't find any water later. Sighs. Watching n waiting...

I'll be running/checking my generator system today.

BTW, there is a full moon on Monday, which means high tide on top of all this. This is looking like it will be a mess.

I have to bring in all the patio furniture and grill in. Still hoping the storm gets pulled further out to sea . So the weather forecasters are all throwing darts at the map. I live a mile from the coast in nj hoping for the best

I have to bring in all the patio furniture and grill in. Still hoping the storm gets pulled further out to sea . So the weather forecasters are all throwing darts at the map. I live a mile from the coast in nj hoping for the best
Me too man, The Chesapeake Bay is in my back yard! I have the the Atlantic just 10 min up the road. The Darts are so true, Hoping for the best.

Back