Am I the only one who doesn't have an SI?

my turbo kit going on sale :) for $3k shipped soon working on down payment for a 13 si sedan for my family but idk if they have 9thGen Non-Si tuning solutions yet so I would hang tight for now. Do you have a manual or automatic? not sale related just curious

No tuning solution for us yet :( It's the only thing stopping me lol. Hondata may consider FP in the future, but as of right now isn't working on anything. I have a manual :D

No tuning solution for us yet :( It's the only thing stopping me lol. Hondata may consider FP in the future, but as of right now isn't working on anything. I have a manual :D

hmm hopefully they release one for u guys eventually or another reputable company. that's good ull love ur turbo'd r18 trust me I know by experience and a few others too.

hmm hopefully they release one for u guys eventually or another reputable company. that's good ull love ur turbo'd r18 trust me I know by experience and a few others too.

Hopefully before the next gen Civics lmao. If not, an 8th gen ECU may have to be used. My previous car was a turbo and I've had withdrawals ever since I got rid of it lol.

Reactions: 5SK
lol oh well get a dash kit and order an aftermarket radio they usually give u both on Crutchfield

That would be my only option. The only things I wouldn't have access to are the various settings as well as the MM.

Maybe more people need to contact hondata to explain the "want". I know a member contacted them a week or so ago, and they said they had not started any testing on a r18 model yet. They said it was a possibility, but it wasn't on the near horizon or something.

That would be my only option. The only things I wouldn't have access to are the various settings as well as the MM.

who shall be the first 9thGen R18 to go boost lol only time will tell now.

I know theres lots of us LX-ers that want boost! I want it so bad i can TASTE IT. just waiting on that dang FP

it's definitely true bro but u guys got united and all call hondata 24/7 till they make one.

Maybe more people need to contact hondata to explain the "want". I know a member contacted them a week or so ago, and they said they had not started any testing on a r18 model yet. They said it was a possibility, but it wasn't on the near horizon or something.

yes I definitely agree 100%

Kinda feeling like I'm the only idiot to mod an Lx smh! but anyways I still love my civic.

Man there are a lot of nice lx models modded,quite a few actually,how does it feel to still look great and get 40 plus to the gallon? I love my si,but I could have made an lx work too.the big difference is performance,it will cost you more,but I've seen between the two forums some damn nice lx's.ask stormcivic,his is sweet.

Back