Am I the only one who doesn't have an SI?

Where's Nathan at? His LX was pretty nice at the Dragon and cruising around Philly.

07LX I forget his name on here....

Someone called me...

Been rocking a LX since 2007 when I bought her brand new and I am at 145,000 miles roughly and she still can put a smile on my face...

Yes I have suspension mods, shifter mods and a few engine mods
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371781202.930864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371781245.367681.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371781260.737964.jpg

wow awesome thank you so much, How many inches is ur car dropped in the front? and do you bottom out in the front at all?

My front is about 4-5inches off the ground. I dont bottom out due to 8k spring rate coils and more clicks on the stiff side.

To OP, I'm late to this thread but don't feel like an idiot that ur modding ur lx. @ the end of the day it's ur car and whatever makes u happy matter. I may not have a 9thGen LX but I have a 8thGen LX. I boosted mine, slapped on some rpf1s, Magnaflow exhaust system, 20% tint all around, upgraded to alpine headunit, alpine type r speakers in doors and back deck. JL 4channel & mono amp & a JL w7 10" with h/o enclosure. Painted all the black parts from the the exterior, grille & side mirror panels. Do I regret it? No & If I have the choice I would do it all over again.

Back