• 1) @stormCIVIC

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • 2) @Joe Liu

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • 3) @L.Doggyz

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if we had to narrow it down from 10 people to 5..we'd discuss it.

But ROTM is about to become a win by default thing if we don't get more people to submit. I don't want to see that happen.

Submit some good photos that show some mods. Your mod list is posted, plus your build thread. Capture people's attention with your pics and mod list. They'll look into your build thread if they're interested in your car. I read the mod lists and look into the cars when I vote. I also look at the pics to see what looks aesthetically pleasing. I also like to look into how active the forum member is. If their most recent posts are just to enter in for ROTM...you're not really active. You're looking to brag or get free stuff. I look to see how they're contributing to the forum. (only posting in your build thread isn't really contributing) If you win and aren't a contributor, you just have a cool ride. This is 9thcivic's Ride of the Month. The winner should be a contributing member to 9thcivic's growth.

Also, just because a mod list is long doesn't mean much has been done to it either. If someone's mod list is long and shows 10 stickers you've added to the rear window, I laugh. I read them. I know.

Bump

tumblr_njalmnGa751s2yegdo1_400.gif

Back