Votes: 22 30.6%
  • 2) @Joe Liu

Votes: 50 69.4%
  • 3) @L.Doggyz

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
?.. but I wanted to show the hydro dipping under the hood
Dam, I didn't even see that. That engine bay is fantastic. A close up would have shown it off better. I feel like we should have the option to put up to 5 pictures so one can show off 1) rear 2) front 3) interior 4) engine bay 5) OTHER: EX. close up shot, side view shot, etc. People could still just put 3 photos if they wanted to.

I feel like we should have the option to put up to 5 pictures so one can show off 1) rear 2) front 3) interior 4) engine bay 5) OTHER: EX. close up shot said:
Couldn't agree anymore

Dam, I didn't even see that. That engine bay is fantastic. A close up would have shown it off better. I feel like we should have the option to put up to 5 pictures so one can show off 1) rear 2) front 3) interior 4) engine bay 5) OTHER: EX. close up shot, side view shot, etc. People could still just put 3 photos if they wanted to.

I totally agree, we should be able to do more pics!!

that's why we have the links to the build thread, so people can post unlimited pics of their progress.

We can't even get 5+ people to submit their car for narrowing the field. We've gone months with 3 or less people even caring to win free car parts.

We can't even get 5+ people to submit their car for narrowing the field. We've gone months with 3 or less people even caring to win free car parts.

I don't think that the point of Pauly asking for more pics to post was to draw in more people. It was more or less letting people who do enter post a little more to showcase. I guess what really started all of this is apparently I didn't post very good pics of my car because I wanted to showcase more of the mods that you can't see just from your basic 3 photos. I do understand that you incorporated the build link, however no one is really looking at the build link when making their selection to vote. If they were I definitely would have a lot more votes than I do now. It really isn't that big of deal. I'll just enter again another day and pick better photos next time around. I apologize for all of the confusion.

My point was just stating the facts. Despite thousands of guests being on the site each and every day, we haven't had to narrow ride of the month submission since last June. Without tagging users to vote or submit, we aren't getting users actively interested. We should have hundred and hundreds of votes each month since people are being tagged. People don't seem to care enough to even vote, let alone submit. It's to the point where you have to ask if it's even worth the time and effort to deal with it. Why do it at all if I have to tag and beg people to submit or vote? It is what it is.

Back