• #4 - michael s

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • #5 - PapiFlyy

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arm0ged0n has the best pics by far but I hate angry birds :worms:, so brown_bear gets my vote...lol

Plus we both have Redshift susp.. :dopey:

Arm0ged0n has the best pics by far but I hate angry birds :worms:, so brown_bear gets my vote...lol

Plus we both have Redshift susp.. :dopey:

yes, arm0ged0n is the best of the bunch.... i also hate angry birds, however, i still cast my vote to arm0ged0n...

i don't know how alien prime can get this much vote on the other forum ? it's bone stock !

Hiiiiiiiii Frediiiiii long time no see :) Thank you very much for your vote. How are you doing?
hi arm0 I'm doing great. Was down in DR tapatalk wasn't working well down there and I been recovering from my vacay since I came back last Saturday so havent really been on. How are u?? I voted for u in "that other forum" too lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - freddi >_<

i personally don't see how Arm0ged0n is going to win this thing. the only thing nice about his car is the headlights. but IMO why would you dish out all that money on headlights and have $500 rims?

stickers all over the car just completely ruin it also.

maybe I'm just a hater, or its because he got good pics. but almost every car he's against is nicer than his.

i personally don't see how Arm0ged0n is going to win this thing. the only thing nice about his car is the headlights. but IMO why would you dish out all that money on headlights and have $500 rims?

stickers all over the car just completely ruin it also.

maybe I'm just a hater, or its because he got good pics. but almost every car he's against is nicer than his.
I didn't dish out all my money on headlights :) I got a really good deal from my friend. Actually the rims where cheaper too, I had to budget on all my mods, as I'm having a little one coming to this world by the end of the year. The stickers, well it's my appreciation for all the companies who has hooked me up, and I had to represent 9thcivic.com

Judging by your message count, you probably came from a place filled with hate, but I don't hate you for drinking that Hatorade :clapping:

lol^ nah I'm actually decent at that game no hate there, but all I'm saying is i just don't see what everybody is seeing in his car. but its my opinion so its whatever, and actually I'm a long time member from 8thcivic. I do not own a 9th gen yet as I'm waiting on 2013 model to be released.

Sadly, there aren't a lot of mods out for the 9th right now so it's about creativity and budget.
This will be nothing like 8th's ROTMs for a bit...but as things come out I expect some huge changes.
People's taste will also change

i liked arm0's the best because of the stuff hes done to it. i like his rims the best out of all the other cars, they have too many spokes or there pink ( no offense to papiflyy i just dont like the way it looks) and i really dont like the coupes. i really like what he did to the front bumper plastidipping it black. i also like the headlights hes got for it. and now i just saw his post with the carbon fiber hood which looks great. The only thing i dont like about his car is the yellow fog lights thats just something i would never do. good luck arm0 :brock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back