• #4 - michael s

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • #5 - PapiFlyy

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never vote for anyone with HIDs in non-projector housing. I hate the fckin' glare I have to endure

-Keith
'11 WRX (32k mi) & '99 2.3CL (43k mi)
:eek: , as long as the HIDS are aimed right there should be no glare...... I dont have HIDs, just blue tinted bulbs from eBay:hiding:....im not too worried about winning, I have no chance against Arm0ged0n..lol Im jelly of his projectors, if they go missing, dont blame me :shadyhat:

:eek: , as long as the HIDS are aimed right there should be no glare...... I dont have HIDs, just blue tinted bulbs from eBay:hiding:....im not too worried about winning, I have no chance against Arm0ged0n..lol Im jelly of his projectors, if they go missing, dont blame me :shadyhat:
Now I have to install a lojack :rolleyes: He he, glad you liked the projectors :)

and where to, should I send the dozen roses? :D

LOL No roses needed. I call em like I see em.
390.gif

You didn't even pick up on my sarcasm.. You don't need luck it's a landslide. Car is looking sick Kdogg! Count me out this time brosky, can't make it to this one.
Thanks man, sucks that you can't make it to this one. You just don't want to drive out :escaper:

damn.. between ar0gend0n and brown_bear.. tough tough

Feel like I should vote for brown_bear because he lives in MD where I live lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back