DIY 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid mirrors on a non Hybrid Civic (4dr only)

Just wondering out loud, but could you not just order two 'light units', housing left and right, and the skull caps and make your own harness? I would assume that the base should be the same between all the cars, just the options differ. CHH doesn't have a diagram for the Hybrid yet, just the part numbers, and a description.
Its easier said then done, ive thought of the same thing ..when i purchased mine they had diagrams and now all the websites took them down ..

Any pics of what the hole in the door (and maybe even the mounting hardware) looks like without the mirror installed?

Any pics of what the hole in the door (and maybe even the mounting hardware) looks like without the mirror installed?

No pics sorry , but its three holes, Trianglier style, and its held by 3 lock nuts , 2 on top one in the bottom 8mm...

^^^^^^^^^^^^I will get those pics up soon , I just moved and just getting situated..

just ran across another user who said they're doing hybrid mirrors as their next mod -
Amomicivic - if you're interested in a group buy on all the needed parts for the hybrid mirrors... post in here.

Back