DIY 2012 Civic "JDM" Red Hazard Warning Switch

That looks very sweet. Does it glow in relation to the dimness of the instrument panel?

It stands out just as much as everything else in the dash. Doesn't bother me at all when driving, barely notice it.

image.jpg

think he meant, if you adjust the brightness of the dash up/down, does that hazard also adjust in brightness?

think he meant, if you adjust the brightness of the dash up/down, does that hazard also adjust in brightness?

Yes that is exactly what I meant. Sorry if I were a little bit vague.

I keep the lights very dimmed so my eyes can adjust to the dark roads better.

That's what I thought he meant but I didn't even know we could do that in the civic lol. Where the dimmer switch? Hahah

hmmm si's ac unit color is blue not red ??
The AC, standard audio, and door controls are the same color for all Civic lines, but everything else is red. If you have navigation, the screen is red but the controls are not.
I'd imagine that trying to access dimly-lit red controls would be a bit difficult at night.

3793943317_d54d0698a3_z.jpg

hmmm.. wheels are turning, seen one for $40 on eBay.... shipped....

you need to make sure it's for 9th gen civic, the hazard switch all look the same, but different honda have different dashboard angle, if you want to look like ours (flush with our dash), you need to make sure it's for LHD 9th gen civic

you need to make sure it's for 9th gen civic, the hazard switch all look the same, but different honda have different dashboard angle, if you want to look like ours (flush with our dash), you need to make sure it's for LHD 9th gen civic

How about I drive up to la and ill buy one and you help me with the install lol

How about I drive up to la and ill buy one and you help me with the install lol

its a super simple install.. get a nylon interior tool, pry your dash twards you right up next to the top of your stereo, theres only like 6 clips, pops right off, then u have to unplug your hazard light and econ button.. just make sure you steering wheel is positioned downa dn telescoping twards you.... civics have to be the easiest car on the market to rip apart... :)

Back