YoSpeed Door Sills

I think he'll make anything but that'd be nice. If he won't stock them, maybe I can work something out.

I can try to have some plates made soon!

I've been busy with the family, but now that the holidays are over it's time to get back to work.. only a week left until I'm back in college and then I won't be able to make anything new for a while so I'll try to make as much as I can so everything stays in stock!

My door sills arrived today. I got them in black for my LX Coupe and they are absolutely amazing! They put that polished finishing touch on my little baby and look great against the polished metal paint color. I'm so so so happy I ordered these and could not be more pleased. Thank you YoSpeed for your beautiful work!

Sorry the photo isn't that good. I took it with my mobile just as it got dark outside and started to snow. The photo really does not do these the justice they deserve. The lines are pure and clean, and the detailing is perfection. (Not at all stripey looking like it appears in the photo.)

2012-01-03 14.45.19.jpg

Oh my goodness, I just found this on YoSpeed's site:
Important Notice:
Order placement is temporarily halted.

Due to a medical complication, I won't be able to process any orders that haven't already been placed. As the person responsible for machining and rendering both custom orders and our standardized products, as well as the person responsible for maintaining the website, I won't be able to effectively manage my responsibilities until this is taken care of. I appreciate your patience and understanding in the matter. If you've already placed an order, it will still be processed, but no further orders are being accepted.

I sure do hope everything turns out all right. I'm considering myself very lucky to have placed my order early. I wish you the best, YoSpeed!!!

sill looks great. Hope everything turns out ok for the person having medical issues... sorry celcius

Back