What do you do at work? (pics)

sell cell phones and other electronics

Go3cG13.jpg

I do vulnerability research and exploit development. This is my view.

Everybody has such cool jobs! I'm a dog groomer as of now so i have to deal with the little buttheads that nobody else wants to deal with haha, in school for dental assisting though.

Well I know this isn't the thread for it but since you said you work on dogs... I have a german shepherd who is getting matted like behind her rear legs no matter how much I brush her. Is it safe to just hit the back of her legs with some hair buzzers to get the matting out?

For a speicif carrier?
all major carriers. i work at best buy but even at my last job (walmart) i worked with cell phones. been at the **** for over 5 years now between the two jobs...... kinda tired of retail. i wanna get in to auto body but it is what it is.

Being retired, I will just cover the fun things that stand out in my minds past..........
Navy: parachute rigger; jumped out of perfectly good aircraft, have been fired up a ejection seat rail(twice), was lifted off the ground by a C-130 fly-by doing somewhere in the range of 130 mph while I was sitting on the ground, then was assigned to the USAF 606 Air Commandos which is a part of the AF's special op's(PJ's are trained like all the other branches SF's, going though all the stuff that USMC's forced recon, Navy's Seals, Army delta's, etc. PJ's are combat Medics, go into whatever it takes to recover people and do what it takes to keep them alive in the process. Because of my job and training I was assigned to this unit while being in VN(Laos)(no I was not a PJ). My specialty was finding people on the ground that got there by getting out of their a/c in an emergency, also moving teams in & out of areas before or after their mission. So I was exposed to flying all kinds of a/c, Golly Greens(helos), A-26(boomers), 0-2's(push/pull Cesner spotter/marker ops).

My time in the Navy & AF led me into fun things like skydiving competitively.

I work at a hospital pharmacy as a national certified pharmacy tech CpHT. I supply medications throughout the hospital as well as compound creams, suspensions, IV bag meds, and also chemo therapy drugs.

Back