Welcoming new members

I'm up north in Baltimore County but I don't own a Civic :giggle:
nothing wrong with not owning a civic, i have had 2 si's, gsr, an audi a4, and an escape lol. I've been all over the board. Thats not counting the trucks and work vehicles. But where do you usually meet up or cruise at? I used to go to Greek Village on nothern parkway all the time back in highschool when i had my gsr. But i doubt they even race out there anymore, we used to go to the 70 park and ride for dig races.

nothing wrong with not owning a civic, i have had 2 si's, gsr, an audi a4, and an escape lol. I've been all over the board. Thats not counting the trucks and work vehicles. But where do you usually meet up or cruise at? I used to go to Greek Village on nothern parkway all the time back in highschool when i had my gsr. But i doubt they even race out there anymore, we used to go to the 70 park and ride for dig races.

I've owned a '96 Accord, '07 WRX and '15 WRX.

I'm usually around the White Marsh area with some people from my Subaru forum.

I've heard about Northern Parkway and 70 Park & Ride but never went out there. Not my thing.

Wattup, folk, I'm Brando, out of Jacksonville, FL.

Just bought my '13 CBP Si sedan this afternoon. This is my second Si, had an '08 NBP FA5 that I loved and foolishly traded in. Regretted that until today... Back in the game now, y'all!

0070fb74fb5ac91ac392fc030715fe46.jpg

Hey everyone! My name is Joey, I'm from Texas. I had a 2010 SBOP Si that i regrettably traded in but im back on my Si grind. I now own a gorgeous SBOP FB6 along with an EK swapped B16. I picked up my love (haven't named her yet) a couple months back. Been looking for a crew. Looking forward to learning as much as I can at this site.. I hope to meet y'all. Here's a few shots of my baby! IMG_20140706_172424.jpg 20140719_173320.jpg IMG_20140706_174210.jpg 20140728_183143.jpg

Hey guys name is Matt and im from Canada. I own jrsc 02 RSX-S with a million mods and its time for a change. Since summer is over I figure I will just wait till spring to buy a 9th gen SI. It sucks that hfp SI only comes in white or black here from what ive seen in Canada? I really want rallye red hfp, so I could just buy one in the US, import it or buy a normal rallye red SI and put hfp kit on it? Have not figured out exactly what im gonna do. I still have months weeks and days to research haha anyways im very happy to be a part of this forum, cant wait to own one in the near future

cheers,
Matt

You can buy the hfp wheels and other add-ons after the fact. There is nothing stopping you from basically building your own hfp in any color. I don't really understand why they only have the hfp in white/black for canada & it's available in any color here.

Hi all! I purchased a 14 EX coupe in July. I previously had a G5 but after all my issues with GM I made the switch! Anyway, I love my car, great mpg, and it's stylish. I do want to do some mods on it but haven't done anything yet unless you want to count tint lol. I'm excited to be here! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412897114.141533.jpg

Hi all! I purchased a 14 EX coupe in July. I previously had a G5 but after all my issues with GM I made the switch! Anyway, I love my car, great mpg, and it's stylish. I do want to do some mods on it but haven't done anything yet unless you want to count tint lol. I'm excited to be here! View attachment 41422

Back