Having some fun

rarasy9e.jpg

tu6uva5a.jpg

Making sure everything is fastened
edyre3ud.jpg

Looks stock don't it :D
zu4a5a8e.jpg

View: http://youtu.be/gfOcbOToRoc

Just installed mine sounds great and kinda loud ... but I wanna ask you does it rattle with the heat shield in the mid section?

Just installed mine sounds great and kinda loud ... but I wanna ask you does it rattle with the heat shield in the mid section?

Yes I removed the pipping and ground down the bolt that hold the heat shield in place. The heat shield is still on just a lot shorter bolt now

Do you think I can just remove the heat shield? cause the pipe is hetting the shield in the corner so either I cut that corner or remove the shield

Do you think I can just remove the heat shield? cause the pipe is hetting the shield in the corner so either I cut that corner or remove the shield

Strange I wonder how different yours is angled that its hitting like that. I would say cut the heat shield first. With that kind of pipping I think removing the heat shield you'd feel a difference

Nice!!! as awesome as the newer Si's are and buying a new car in general, nothing compares to the feeling of buying something like an old CRX for instance and literally starting from the ground up....Cant wait for the day that I have my own house lol, dying to build a teggy. Any more plans for the CRX? Did you ever get it dynoed again? You should be making more than that! And Im lost on how you lost torque :confuzzled::-( but from the videos its definitely running like a champ!

I read the numbers wrong on my sheet I gained torque. And a lot more horse than that ill have to find them to post. I have a lot of plans for it actually which is why I've been MIA from here. We are on the path of getting me into NVüS and skunk2 certified. The snail goes on tonight and re painted this weekend

Back