Supercharger vs Turbo

Go with PRL over full race. The full race kit would be good had it not come with that internally gated turbo. Its a major drawback to the k-series motors.

I did not mean that it was not much HP. Just now I am planning on getting another DD and would like to aim higher than the Supercharger range maybe around 425-450 range.

I am leaning towards getting the 350 whp range with the CTe and Vit's 2.95 pulley w/ aftercooler and calling it a day. It's my DD and I can still have a blast with her. :)

I am leaning towards getting the 350 whp range with the CTe and Vit's 2.95 pulley w/ aftercooler and calling it a day. It's my DD and I can still have a blast with her. :)
I am doing the same I was going to buy it in January but some things came up so I could not get it. So maybe by sometime next year I can get it.

I am doing the same I was going to buy it in January but some things came up so I could not get it. So maybe by sometime next year I can get it.

I have been reading a lot of posts trying to make my decision. I was going back and forth considering turbo as well, but I will basically never track the car, and my street racing days are over :). I just want to feel the rush sometimes and drive in a "spirited" fashion. If someone revs at me... I may give it a quick burst; I may not ;)

I am the same way I have payed the Police DPT enough money in my life time. And I am only using it for the drag strip so I guess I will be more than happy with the CT-Engineer SC and they are easier to install and cheaper than the turbo.

I am the same way I have payed the Police DPT enough money in my life time. And I am only using it for the drag strip so I guess I will be more than happy with the CT-Engineer SC and they are easier to install and cheaper than the turbo.

The turbo setup I built was basically $7K without installation cost! I'm a family man with 4 kids under 15. I sold my bike to absorb most of the cost for the SC. I don't think my wife would be on board for another $4K into the car from our account. Happy wife = happy life ;)

lol yep I am in the same boat but just 1 kid but my wife is a stay at home mom at the time unit she furnish school. And 4k is still a big amount of money to drop on a car.

Back