STOLEN CAR: '06 White Acura RSX Type S - Florida (Waterford Lakes)

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
I'm posting this as SOLO8thGenSi is a fellow member here and this is his friend's car.

1016629_10102110725306412_924002051_n.jpg

Details from owner:

It was stolen last night (6/19/13). It is an 2006 White RSX-S. There is a huge scratch in the front right panel and regular door dings, with a cowboys sticker on the back, tint, and the wheels are slightly scratched so there is the previous (copper) showing. It was stolen sometime last night from 12:30am and I realized it this morning at 8:00 a.m. Stolen from Waterford Lakes area.

Man that's not fun, hope it is found and the scum that took it gets charged with the crime. I wonder how someone could have taken it. I know Hondas since about 2002 have had an engine immobilizer, unless it can easily be defeated how could such a thing occur?

tow truck...? hondata k-pro? I know there were some early issues that allowed some stolen cars if they had kpro installed on their cars.

tow truck...? hondata k-pro? I know there were some early issues that allowed some stolen cars if they had kpro installed on their cars.
Good point, as usual I over thought it and figured it was driven away, it didn't occur to me that it didn't need to be.

Back