Pinaygirlcassy CPB Coupe EX

But seriously though. If I get a S204 lip, I'll have some issues with my driveway. Lol. pinaygirlcassy. Did you scrape on that video? I can't tell.

But seriously though. If I get a S204 lip, I'll have some issues with my driveway. Lol. pinaygirlcassy. Did you scrape on that video? I can't tell.

i scraped going up it with all my friends in my car...but going out i did not ^_^ lol but i was going slow af haha xD and i had my friends wait til after that video was shot to get back into my car haha

null_zps2f18f475.jpg

put some carbon fiber on my bumper thing today lol xD

Awesome! Did you do it yourself? I see you snapping the pic in that perfect reflection.. Congrats on the ride of the month! livin the the low life just takes patience.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I have some bad news for you fellow 9thgen owners, I decided I needed something a little more fun to drive then my automatic civic so I traded my baby in for this bad boy. It was hard letting my civic go since we've came a long way since I got it but there was just always something about an FR-S that made me fall in love with it haha.
992994_10200554460117779_1461650411_n.jpg

4037ebb0d2d011e2b7f822000a1fb726_7.jpg

I see you went with something slower than a Si. Lol congrats on the car. Hopefully u mod it tastefully like you did ur civic

Actually, they are about even in the quarter and 0 to 60. I was quite surprised. The FRS is also RWD, which surprised me.

Not sure where pinaygirlcassy is from, but I would love to see her bring the FR-S to The Tail of the Dragon in September.

Last edited:
Back