Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a brotha or sista help me change the spark plug cover at tonights meet? It's the black plastic cover on top of the valve cover. I don't have the right tools, the two screws on the back are hard to reach. Thank u guys

Can a brotha or sista help me change the spark plug cover at tonights meet? It's the black plastic cover on top of the valve cover. I don't have the right tools, the two screws on the back are hard to reach. Thank u guys
Ya im sure we can get it man. Im pumped for tonight. Not excited to go outside and detail my car in the 115 degree weather.

Woe, so they make 800 dollars off the projectors? :eek2:

there is no way in hell we make $800 off OEM projectors... if you have any idea of the struggle it is to bring them in, have them go through customs, shipping costs.. and if you know the market for OEM projectors...

Lol, 10 tickets times 80 dollars is 800 bucks. Add it up. It's all good no need to defend yourself.

Last edited:
Lol, 10 tickets times 80 dollars is 800 bucks. Add it up. It's all good no need to defend yourself.
Lol, so no one got anything...................what a joke. Waste of time. Just wanted to make money right??
Oh...help ppl out. Thanks, I guess

Last edited:
there is no way in hell we make $800 off OEM projectors... if you have any idea of the struggle it is to bring them in, have them go through customs, shipping costs.. and if you know the market for OEM projectors...
Lets hear your mambo jahambo .... Nothing? I know you are reading this. I'm embarrased for you. Not a single piece "raffled". Lol

Last edited:

Nothing? Were you even there?...

Can I be #9 now that it is open? I can just take the 2 off my sticker so it will be 9 instead of 29 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back