Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy... Doesn't even respond to my texts, and only hits me up when he needs something. What's up with that? You didnt like that gift box of Patron for your birthday mijo?
. I did answer your texts lol and I don't hit you up only when I need something ha ha

Last edited:
BTW, if anybody is interested, they have 100+ Octane race gas at the 76 station at the I-215, Ramona Expressway / Cajalco exit. That's about 15 minutes from the meet tonight.

Phillip, you out there? Please hit me up bro. I never heard back from you on the Flash Pro / tune combo. I listed it on the for sale section, but I will not sell it to anyone before tonight or until you let me know either way.

Thanks,
Kirk

Hey CappyKD, how much is that 100 octane going for per gallon?
BTW, I'll be at the meet tonight in a TW coupe. I'll stay as long as I can until my 5 y/o son gets too bored!

Hey CappyKD, how much is that 100 octane going for per gallon?
BTW, I'll be at the meet tonight in a TW coupe. I'll stay as long as I can until my 5 y/o son gets too bored!

The last I checked it was 8 something per gallon. I ran a tank full in my WRX about 6-8 months ago. It liked it a lot. I have run a few tanks in my 8th gen Si in the past as well, it also liked it. In my Si I let the ECU re-learn with the race gas in it. My WRX had a Cobb access port and two custom tunes, one for 91 and one for race gas.

Cool looking forward to meeting you there. I'm still planning to come but I can't stay too long.

Kirk

The last I checked it was 8 something per gallon. I ran a tank full in my WRX about 6-8 months ago. It liked it a lot. I have run a few tanks in my 8th gen Si in the past as well, it also liked it. In my Si I let the ECU re-learn with the race gas in it. My WRX had a Cobb access port and two custom tunes, one for 91 and one for race gas.

Cool looking forward to meeting you there. I'm still planning to come but I can't stay too long.

Kirk

Cool thanks for the response. I won't be staying too long tonight either since I will have my son with me. See you tonight.

Rob

watsup everyone. FKX Racing will be coming to the meet tonight. going to raffle off some goodies. i know on the other forum... i posted that we would have projectors... unfortunately we won't have the ones that i thought we were... we HAVE OEM Projectors available.

Raffle prizes will go as follows:

OEM Projectors: 10 entries minimum. $80 per entry.
Lower Rear Tie Bars: 6 entries minimum. $10 per entry.
JDM Hazard Switch: 5 entries minimum. $10 per entry.

Please bring exact cash!

Last edited:
watsup everyone. FKX Racing will be coming to the meet tonight. going to raffle off some goodies. i know on the other forum... i posted that we would have projectors... unfortunately we won't have the ones that i thought we were... we HAVE OEM Projectors available.

Raffle prizes will go as follows:

OEM Projectors: 10 entries minimum. $80 per entry.

Lower Rear Tie Bars: 6 entries minimum. $10 per entry.
JDM Hazard Switch: 5 entries minimum. $10 per entry.

Woe, so they make 800 dollars off the projectors? :eek2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back