Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo,I tell everyone bro Arm0ged0n is the man....injen axle back, invidia catback, my sweet engine cover.....the list goes on and on. You are my go to guy! Any hookups on the downpipe yet? lol
LOL I wish, if I did I would be hooking everyone up in here. webby Boom!! Just made it to 1k post!!! Woot Woot time to celebrate now. :cheerleader::clapping::dance1::dance::hatsoff::dancing1::domokundance::woot::vtec::leghump::spinning::thumbsup::turbospin::woowoo::driving::dogdance::badger::beer::D

LOL Look at this guy getting hooked up left and right LOL Nice!! Phillip Lambrecht don't be shy to let us know what else you can hook the crew up with :) I also have a few tricks under my sleeves, ask Eddie Blanco
I have all kinds of tricks up my sleave. A brother in law that's a master tech for honda and being bmw trained and paint and body myself. Plus connections to one of the biggest minitruckin clubs in the nation, relaxed atmosphere. I can get ahold of about anything, or have anything done to a car for a pretty good price.

I have all kinds of tricks up my sleave. A brother in law that's a master tech for honda and being bmw trained and paint and body myself. Plus connections to one of the biggest minitruckin clubs in the nation, relaxed atmosphere. I can get ahold of about anything, or have anything done to a car for a pretty good price.
sweeettttt :) pm sent!!!

ill take 15 san diego ....any one got any tips to fix a hater scratch on my passenger side its pretty deep :'( ....thinking of just plasti dippin the whole car feed back would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back