Official Orlando Chat Thread

I watched F1 with Robert this morning :giggle:

that was QUITE an interesting and engaging race. nice to see Hamilton pull off the win. disappointed that Button couldn't hold off Webber on the last 2 laps. should have been Vodafone McLaren Mercedes 1-2. instead it was a Red Bull 2-3. grrr :(

awesome race. lots of action. no wrecks. no safety cars. 3 weeks until the next round at Turkey.

that was QUITE an interesting and engaging race. nice to see Hamilton pull off the win. disappointed that Button couldn't hold off Webber on the last 2 laps. should have been Vodafone McLaren Mercedes 1-2. instead it was a Red Bull 2-3. grrr :(

awesome race. lots of action. no wrecks. no safety cars. 3 weeks until the next round at Turkey.

ps- Webber's 18th to 3rd run was astounding. very impressive b/c he has started to fall into the shadown of Red Bull's Number 1 driver lately.

open invite to my LOCAL and AVAILABLE auto enthusiast friends: need ONE co-driver/navigator to help me out w/ the CFBMW 7th Annual Charity Drive event Saturday. hit me up! this will be my 5th year consecutively... ;)

i have asked a few ppl already, so they have first dibs on a reply; but i NEED to know a definite answer by Friday afternoon at the absolute latest so i can plan for pickup and such. thanks! gonna be sick!!!

"...by popular demand, we’ve changed up the format from previous years so that we could explore more of central Florida’s scenic roads. We’ll be doing a gimmick rally format this year, and the winner will be the Driver/Co-Driver team that answers the most scavenger hunt and trivia questions correctly."

Joey - Glad to see you got to drive the e90, you lucky ******. I won't be posting on 8th anymore so whore away on here. Tell Brett to also. This is now the new chat thread :P

Joey - Glad to see you got to drive the e90, you lucky ****er. I won't be posting on 8th anymore so whore away on here. Tell Brett to also. This is now the new chat thread :P

noted. and fair enough... Webby and i get along famously nowadays! :no homo:

;)

i'm so happy i can finally help give back. dare i go :lock: :lock: :lock: posting on 8th? :lildevil:

i had NEVER driven a true 6-speed M3 before today. every other one i've been behind the wheel of was an SMG or DCT version. the clutch was awfully soft considering it's an M. strange.... his e90 has 47k miles on it i saw. not too shabby for an '09. previous owner must have DD'd it before it found its way to auction i suppose.

need an Orlando/UCF/Clermont/whatever else you see fit "SPOTTED:" thread plz & thx oh great wise powerful amazing moderator. :)

noted. and fair enough... Webby and i get along famously nowadays! :no homo:

;)

i'm so happy i can finally help give back. dare i go :lock: :lock: :lock: posting on 8th? :lildevil:

i had NEVER driven a true 6-speed M3 before today. every other one i've been behind the wheel of was an SMG or DCT version. the clutch was awfully soft considering it's an M. strange.... his e90 has 47k miles on it i saw. not too shabby for an '09. previous owner must have DD'd it before it found its way to auction i suppose.

The clutches are soft, but they hold the power well. You drove my car but it was 5spd .. so I guess it's not a true M3 :P haha
Although it has got a lot faster since you drove it.

ahh gotcha... good point b/c it DEFINITELY grabbed very well considering the softer feel (safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) haha :giggle:

anywho, it's such a sweet ride. fosho! i hope my GM returns home after those few months out in Houston and i can get more buddy buddy w/ the guy. i invited him to the CFBMW event tmrw but no response. i expected that but it's still a nice courtesy to extend an invite regardless!

Back