Official Georgia Chat Thread

My first flight was after watching the plane on it's way down to hit the pentagon on 9/11. We were on the highway and I watched it go down. The huge billow of smoke. The traffic, cops, fire trucks, ambulances, unidentified police cars popping lights on their roof, people in reverse and driving the wrong way on the highway, etc. It was pretty scary. I used to hyperventilate a lot on the plane. Now I'm doing much better. We did go to Oahu and back recently. I was stressed about the flight there beforehand...but mostly because of my health. I did fine though. :)

God I love flying... Take off is awesome, thrill of my life was 767 to Maui 3 years ago...

Taking off from John Wayne Airport in Orange County is interesting. Short runway into the ocean. Step on the brakes, give it full throttle, let off of the brake.

I believe we were in a 767 on the way to Oahu. Not sure what we were in when we went to Maui though.
I loved the screens and usb charging ports on that recent flight to Oahu though

I did take video of us landing in Oahu. Pretty awesome. I could post it I'm sure

Yeah, but they're never guaranteed. We had an equipment change at the last minute and everyone was getting new tickets printed out and handed to them as they boarded :\
Robert and I got separated, but were able to get seats next to each other when we got there.

Back