Official Arizona Chat Thread

Got some yellow vinyl overlays for fog lights today. If anybody has any suggestions on what or what not to do when installing them let me know. If somebody has experience with doing them I can wait until said person and me have opportunity to hang out and we can put them on then.

Got some yellow vinyl overlays for fog lights today. If anybody has any suggestions on what or what not to do when installing them let me know. If somebody has experience with doing them I can wait until said person and me have opportunity to hang out and we can put them on then.
I have done mine... they are not hard... first things first...sent you a PM

If you need help im down broski!

Saw a PMM 9th gen Si Coupe today at the intersection of Ray and McQueen around 4pm, was it anyone here? Looked stock but I think I caught a glimpse of some red JDM badges.

On a slightly different note, has anyone local installed a downpipe on their car and maybe want to help me out installing my RV6 sometime?

Last edited:
Saw a PMM 9th gen Si Coupe today at the intersection of Ray and McQueen around 4pm, was it anyone here? Looked stock but I think I caught a glimpse of some red JDM badges.

On a slightly different note, has anyone local installed a downpipe on their car and maybe want to help me out installing my RV6 sometime?
I have installed alot on my car... full race downpipe and exhaust, along with a load of other parts... do you just have the downpipe, i live in goodyear,

Last edited:
I have installed alot on my car... full race downpipe and exhaust, along with a load of other parts... do you just have the downpipe, i live in goodyear,
Well I just ordered the RV6 downpipe last night, but I also have an AEM intake to install and I was thinking about getting the parts to do a throttle body coolant bypass too. So ideally I'd like to do all three at the same time but the downpipe is the only one I was a little nervous about. I read several people in the RV6 thread strongly suggesting having someone there who's done it before when removing the cowling, windshield wipers, etc. and I thought it would also be a good excuse to meet up with some other people from the forum.

i wish a header install was super easy on my 8th (not that it is difficult) like it is on your 9th

Well I just ordered the RV6 downpipe last night, but I also have an AEM intake to install and I was thinking about getting the parts to do a throttle body coolant bypass too. So ideally I'd like to do all three at the same time but the downpipe is the only one I was a little nervous about. I read several people in the RV6 thread strongly suggesting having someone there who's done it before when removing the cowling, windshield wipers, etc. and I thought it would also be a good excuse to meet up with some other people from the forum.

It is not as difficult as it sounds or others make it out to be. Check out the DIY:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/full-race-3-downpipe-and-catback-exhaust-system.8505/

Yeah I read through the RV6 DIY install thread and it's not that it sounds difficult, moreso that I don't really have anywhere to work. It's always more enjoyable with a group, too. Over on my Tacoma forums we can get 15-20 people together with less than a week's notice to do mod days and it's a ton of fun. I sold my Tacoma 6 months ago but I'm still hanging out with those dudes haha.

Back