Nine-year-old girl 'gives birth'

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Nine-year-old girl 'gives birth'
A nine-year-old Mexican girl has given birth to a girl of her own, according to local authorities and family members.

babyCry_jpg_2442007b.jpg

The baby girl was born on January 27 in Zoquipan Hospital, weighing 5.7lbs (file pic)
The girl, identified only as Dafne, was just over eight when she became pregnant, her mother told local officials in Jalisco state, Mexico.

The father of the baby is a boy who is 17 but he is currently missing as he has run away, the girl's mother added.

Jorge Villasenor, with the state prosecutors' office, said: "We are looking for the young man to get his story because she does not understand what has happened. This is a rape or child sex abuse case."

The baby girl was born on January 27 in Zoquipan Hospital, weighing 5.7lbs. Both girls were released from the hospital over the weekend, apparently doing well, but the hospital said it would have to do extensive follow-up due to the new mother's age.

Last year, a 10-year-old girl in Colombia gave birth to a baby girl.

The girl, from the indigenous Wayuu tribe, was 39 weeks pregnang when she appeared at a hospital in pain from contractions and bleeding. Giving birth at a young age is said to be typical of Wayuu customs.

Article from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...o/9851986/Nine-year-old-girl-gives-birth.html

• Staff
I couldn't even imagine having a kid right now at my age :\
A baby at 9????

It's like the movie 'That's My Boy' with Adam Sandler and Andy Samburg, but completely opposite. How the hell is a 17 year old going out with a 9 year old girl? That's insane.

It's like the movie 'That's My Boy' with Adam Sandler and Andy Samburg, but completely opposite. How the hell is a 17 year old going out with a 9 year old girl? That's insane.
Rape case it says. Can you imagine having a 7 year old kid when your 16.... Wow. And how in the world did a 9 year old girl survive childbirth let alone the pregnancy, let alone get pregnant. Just wow to the whole thing.

I was reading BF for some reason. But still...this story is crazy.

Last week, we told you the story of Dafne, a 9-year-old girl in Mexico who was impregnated and miraculously gave birth to a healthy baby!

Well, the good news is that the girl's age was misreported by her mother. According to doctors she is at least 12 or 13, possibly older!

We're not sure why her mother lied, but it may have had something to do with keeping her in school longer.

And while that isn't MUCH better, we're sorry because this next part is MUCH worse!

According to DNA testing, the teenage "boyfriend" Dafne claimed impregnated her is NOT the father.

The father of the child is Dafne's 44-year-old stepfather!

Yuck!

And now it seems that the entire family - baby and all -has fled to avoid further investigation! This just isn't right!

We'll keep up with the story, but honestly we're not sure how many more "developments" we can take!

http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/2013-02-14-9-year-old-girl-gives-birth-baby-stepfather-real-age

Not sure if that site is reputable judging by the name but just found that.
Perez hilton is pretty legit as far as I know. They're talking about something he reported about snooki on the radio right now. I think he's like an individual tmz

Back