New member, new ride...

PRGR19

Sac
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Just joined 9th civic today. I got my 2014 Si sedan 1 month ago and i couldn't be happier. Here are a few pics.

All i've done so far is installed genuine JDM red honda emblems and tinted windows (35% all the way around). The only remaining things i want to do is install springs, add an air filter and intake, and maybe wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 27
Looks good & welcome to the site. I have a feeling the mod bug will bite you.

Just joined 9th civic today. I got my 2014 Si sedan 1 month ago and i couldn't be happier. Here are a few pics.

All i've done so far is installed genuine JDM red honda emblems and tinted windows (35% all the way around). The only remaining things i want to do is install springs, add an air filter and intake, and maybe wheels.
Welcome to the site :wave:
Do your research before you purchase an intake. The stock intake is pretty good as far as performance and some of the aftermarket intakes will actually make less HP.
The only intake shown to make better power is the PRL CIA and you'll need a tune with that as well.
According to the experts you improve performance more with exhaust upgrades rather than intake upgrades.

Thanks! So are you saying that you do not recommend getting a Takeda Momentum cold air intake? I haven't read anything on the performance of it.

Back