New Guy Here

CivicSiFtw

Concord, NH
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys, just joined the site as I'm taking my 2012 Civic Si in DBP out of storage in less than a month. :woowoo:I'm 16 years old, in highschool, working at Hannaford, and making car payments. I live in southern NH. I purchased my Si in July of 2012, drove it for the end of summer, put it in storage in October, and have missed it ever since. Driving my 1996 Geo Tracker (aka "winter beater") until the roads are clean. Anyways that'ts a little about me, can't wait to meet all you guys. So far i'm loving the forum!

Sorry no pics till i get her out again,, but until then here's the winter beater:

Geo.JPG

Last edited:
I like the windshield decal on it. :giggle:

Hey guys, just joined the site as I'm taking my 2012 Civic Si in DBP out of storage in less than a month. :woowoo:I'm 16 years old, in highschool, working at Hannaford, and making car payments. I live in southern NH. I purchased my Si in July of 2012, drove it for the end of summer, put it in storage in October, and have missed it ever since. Driving my 1996 Geo Tracker (aka "winter beater") until the roads are clean. Anyways that'ts a little about me, can't wait to meet all you guys. So far i'm loving the forum!

Sorry no pics till i get her out again,, but until then here's the winter beater:

View attachment 12660

Welcome to the site. Congrats on having such a nice car at 16 years old. I had an '83 light blue Dodge Charger with hood pins when I was 16 years old.

Welcome to the site. When I was 16, my parents gave me their 1986 Pontiac Fiero. Loved that car! It had a 2.8 litre V-6, but didn't come close to the K24 in my Si!

Back