New grey FB6 owner from the Valley of the Sun

LOLVtec

Valley of the Sun, AZ
Vehicle Model
FB6
Hello everyone, I finally decided to sign up to a 9th gen forum and chose 9thcivic as my forum of choice. Aren't you guys lucky? Lmao. Jokes aside, Im a looooonnnggg time Nissan fanatic, owned a 92 sentra se-r, 2002 sentra se-r specv, and a 89 240sx coupe (which I miss dearly), that decided to get a 2013 Si. The irony haha. If only Nissan got their heads out their asses and bring us a new S-chassis haha. I'm a pretty big civic disliker, well mostly because a lot of eg, ek, em, etc. owners here in AZ like to fudge up their Hondas and give a bad rep to good Honda owners and the JDM/import scene as whole. I've always gave respect to properly built Hondas tho, so I wanted to see what all the VTEC fuss is about haha. This FB6 is without a doubt a fun little car, and couldn't be more happy about getting her. I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE the gear box to the point that it is almost homosexual. It shifts so buttery smooth :) I wish the rev hang was non existent, but that's nothing a hondata and a proper tune couldn't fix. All in all this is a fun daily commuter, 30mpg combo driving, with a fun k24 when I need my speed fix. I'm glad to be part of the 9th family :)

IMG_20130919_202854.jpg

IMG_20130919_203008.jpg

IMG_20130919_203043.jpg

IMG_20130919_203322.jpg

IMG_20130919_203130.jpg

IMG_20130919_203223.jpg

IMG_20130919_203402.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice pics so far. Any plans for the car? I read you mentioned Hondata, great place to start.

Beautiful shots and scenery! Welcome to 9th.

Welcome.......
Thank you :)

Welcome...

Welcome and congrats! PMM is my favorite 9th gen color :thumb:
Thanks! This was my second color choice because there was no TW available haha

Beautiful shots and scenery! Welcome to 9th.
Thank you :) Northern AZ has beautiful scenery!

Built By Notorious of PHX here! WELCOME! 12' FB6 owner as well. You ever need anything we got ya! No No No Torious!

Where's your shop located? I see you guys are a vendor on AZHT. What kinda prices can you get me on suspension components?

Welcome to the forum! Nice pics so far. Any plans for the car? I read you mentioned Hondata, great place to start.

Yea I got plans for her. I'm debating if I want to do koni shocks and drop springs or do the redshift coilovers with the koni inserts. Also a rear sway bar with end links as far as suspension goes. I also want to get some 17x8 40-35 offset wheels with either stock rubber or go up to 225 width rubber. As far as engine performance I'll start with an intake and exhaust for now. I'll maybe do an intake manifold, header, and hondata with tune later on. I also want to get some window visors and a bra to protect the paint. Do you, or anyone for that matter, know if I can swap the spoiler from a 2012 fb6 Si to a 2013 fb6? I like the stock spoiler, but it's too flashy for me lol. I prefer the subtle look on the 2012 lip spoiler

Yea I got plans for her. I'm debating if I want to do koni shocks and drop springs or do the redshift coilovers with the koni inserts. Also a rear sway bar with end links as far as suspension goes. I also want to get some 17x8 40-35 offset wheels with either stock rubber or go up to 225 width rubber. As far as engine performance I'll start with an intake and exhaust for now. I'll maybe do an intake manifold, header downpipe, and hondata with tune later on. I also want to get some window visors and a bra to protect the paint. Do you, or anyone for that matter, know if I can swap the spoiler from a 2012 fb6 Si to a 2013 fb6? I like the stock spoiler, but it's too flashy for me lol. I prefer the subtle look on the 2012 lip spoiler

I believe someone posted the other day that it could be swapped. Not positive, though. If so, I imagine you could find someone on here that would be interested in a swap.

Welcome! I have the same air freshener but switched out the 'crystal' for the best one - 'squash' !!!

Back