NBA Thread

His playoffs numbers are significantly different to his regular season stats though.

Last edited:
this was the map for last year... I would wager this year isn't that much different.

ewQoSIp.jpg
There should be a big blue section for the top half of FL who hates the Heat

LeBron, West and Stephenson were all charged $5,000 for flopping. $5,000? They should make it at least $25,000. That's pocket change...

He supposedly received 53 million last year with endorsements.

That's 4.4 million a month, or roughly 147k a day. 5k for flopping... how will he survive?

He supposedly received 53 million last year with endorsements.

That's 4.4 million a month, or roughly 147k a day. 5k for flopping... how will he survive?
I don't think they will ever be able to stop flopping :( it's so hard to define what is and isn't a "flop" because EVERY game situation is different

I like the top comments.

Last edited:
Hey man! Stop hating on LeBron! Let's praise him so kids can look up to him. Lol.

They should make another Space Jam movie....with Kevin Durant!

tumblr_m3kwz2fUJF1ruhgggo1_400.gif

:word:

The 3 veterans will take them to school.

He was playing smart, but still got the 'T'. Wth...? The commentators did compare that shove with Nazir Mohammed's shove and Nazir got thrown out. Then again, the game is in Miami.

I'm growing more and more distaste for Miami every day. I can't stand anything about that team. And to think, I was actually pulling for them to succeed when they all came together. Lebron is about the only one on the roster I can tolerate, and that's mainly because he's a phenomenal basketball player.

The only one I like is Ray Allen.

I don't like LeBron at all. He's a really good player, but I don't like the stupid flops. Flopping can be contagious sometimes, but overdoing it just makes him a clown.

I have always been a fan of Ray Allen. I was pretty upset when he joined Miami. Lol.

Miami needs a big 7-foot center. Like a T-Rex, not a Raptor. :rotfl:

Back