NBA Thread

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Heat all the way!
hatersgonnahate-01.gif

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :beer:

Spurs won with a blowout today. Time for them to win the series and crush Miami! :giggle:

I gotta say that Tony Allen's flop is the biggest flop in this playoffs. What was all that about? He was acting like he hit his head on the floor when the replays showed that he didnt....

Memphis made a great comeback tonight to force OT against the Spurs but lost again, down 2-0. Interested to see if the Pacers can take down the Heat.

Phil Jackson is the living Mandarin.
5ede4c2d154f00e26a71d3089124c0f2.jpeg

Tony Allen's flop from last night. Replays start at 0:52.

Who?

This game is unbelievable. Spoelstra should stop being so good at coaching. Lol.

I gotta say that Tony Allen's flop is the biggest flop in this playoffs. What was all that about? He was acting like he hit his head on the floor when the replays showed that he didnt....
I find this funny and quite ironic. I have lived in Phoenix all my life so I remember the Nash stoudemire Johnson era and I also remember the rough physical games against spurs. So when I saw tony Allen flop and get Manu a flagrant I laughed and had a warm feeling deep inside hahahaha

Regarding that Tony Allen "flop", idk man. I don't think it was really a flop but I don't think it was Manu's fault either. That was a nasty spill and you don't have to land on your head to hurt your neck... that could happen by landing with your arms in a really bad position. Looks like Manu fouled him barely (if at all, might have been ball, hard to tell) but Tony Allen lost his balance/senses and completely ate it.

Bron took 3 steps for the game winner.
I didn't watch but it wouldn't surprise me. He travels and pushes-off a lot in late game situations.

Last edited:
* LeBron James is the 2nd player in NBA history with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 blocks in a playoff game. The other was Ralph Sampson in 1986.

* LeBron James is the first player in NBA postseason history with a triple-double and a buzzer-beater game-winner in the same game.

* Since the 2006 postseason, a player has had a playoff triple-double with at least 30 points 4 times. All 4 of those players are named LeBron James.
ZjCmMVN.gif

Now as for the issue of travel or not, you guys are clearly not NBA refs.. The angle of the video isn't good enough to tell, and he did get a dribble off and then took 2 steps towards the basket which is what i see. I wonder why Pacers team didn't ask for it to be reviewed??? What about that BS foul on wade??? You guys see what you wanna see, but cant you just say it was a great game and be done with it?

* LeBron James is the 2nd player in NBA history with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 3 blocks in a playoff game. The other was Ralph Sampson in 1986.

* LeBron James is the first player in NBA postseason history with a triple-double and a buzzer-beater game-winner in the same game.

* Since the 2006 postseason, a player has had a playoff triple-double with at least 30 points 4 times. All 4 of those players are named LeBron James.

Now as for the issue of travel or not, you guys are clearly not NBA refs.. The angle of the video isn't good enough to tell, and he did get a dribble off and then took 2 steps towards the basket which is what i see. I wonder why Pacers team didn't ask for it to be reviewed??? What about that BS foul on wade??? You guys see what you wanna see, but cant you just say it was a great game and be done with it?
Get off his dick already

Last edited:
Back