MrsJrotax101's 2013 RR FB6 Build Thread

These all season michelins are pretty bad.. lol. Hopefully I don't have to drive it much because I'd want to replace them with Pilot SuperSports immediately.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah, I can't even hear myself think over them lmao

These all season michelins are pretty bad.. lol. Hopefully I don't have to drive it much because I'd want to replace them with Pilot SuperSports immediately.

Yeah, and they are horrible in the winter. I didn't notice it so much the first year, but between all the power upgrades/tune and the horrible winter we just had I began to notice how much they suck. I am just trying to run them into the ground before replacing them though.

Like I said, looks good.... Mod list is looking good
I have to work on the #1 performance mod first though. You know what it is as much as anyone, she just needs seat time and practice. Stock is more than capable to hang with the big boys for now.

Just from my personal experience, there are some smaller mods that make a huge difference in everyday driving, such as base bushings and a rear motor mount.

Add to the mod list:

NEW HORN

The horn on the '13 is so much more girly than the 8th ('07) that we had. It'll really make your fillings hurt. It's terrible. Why would they do that?

Add to the mod list:

NEW HORN

The horn on the '13 is so much more girly than the 8th ('07) that we had. It'll really make your fillings hurt. It's terrible. Why would they do that?

You only need a Pilot Low tone. The high is being shipped to you tomorrow if time allows. Lol

The Pilot horn is much louder than my '08 Accord dual horns.

@Dar-Dar yes they are. I've had almost all of the horns on my civics even the Fit ones (which are better than civics). I don't understand the reason for that wimpy horn on the civics.

Back