Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

We’re working on getting ourselves new cars, both in that picture. My little Audi and her, a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I told her to look how small mine is going to be compared to hers.

@Janz3n - Just saw this on the local news website... :eek:

Smith hired Catalina Pool Builders in January, signing a contract and paying them $57,950.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/cata...tomers-file-lawsuits-unfinished-work/41939543
That would actually make my life easier if mine went out of business.

Had a concrete guy come by and I'm waiting for a quote. Also waiting to have chips in the fiberglass fixed from when they removed the coping to fix the wall. Also waiting on my building permit, winter cover and solar blanket. It's never ending.

I also keep finding more people with similar issues from the same builder. I'm at about 6 now. I want to look into litigations with all these people but I have to wait till I pay this shitty company first.

How much did you pay up front? $57,950 seems like A LOT to pay up front before any work is done..

How much did you pay up front? $57,950 seems like A LOT to pay up front before any work is done..
30k 50% to get a discount that I might not get now that I realized yesterday that information was not in the contract. I hate this guy so much.

Spotted one of @Nomar06 's former friends? acquaintances? at MicroCenter yesterday lol

View attachment 65431
Sick license plate.

So wife lost her wallet between yesterday afternoon and when she got home last night.

I look all over the house for 30 minutes. Can't find it. I go to her work and look in her car and in the back room of her work. Nothing. Go to the store she was at last and ask if they have it. Nope. Go to the police station to see if anyone dropped it off, it's closed. Apparently there's no crime on the weekend. Called and left a message.

Mother in law comes home and finds it in the garage on the shelf. What a stressful day. Kids health cards are in there plus $200 cash and all her card obviously.

She lost her car keys last weekend and found them in her jacket she left at work 5 days later. Either she's gotta stop vaping thc or she's got early onset Alzheimer's.

Sick license plate.

So wife lost her wallet between yesterday afternoon and when she got home last night.

I look all over the house for 30 minutes. Can't find it. I go to her work and look in her car and in the back room of her work. Nothing. Go to the store she was at last and ask if they have it. Nope. Go to the police station to see if anyone dropped it off, it's closed. Apparently there's no crime on the weekend. Called and left a message.

Mother in law comes home and finds it in the garage on the shelf. What a stressful day. Kids health cards are in there plus $200 cash and all her card obviously.

She lost her car keys last weekend and found them in her jacket she left at work 5 days later. Either she's gotta stop vaping thc or she's got early onset Alzheimer's.
Well.. it's Canada so I can see the police station closing on the weekend lol

Does she really vape THC or were you joking?

She needs an apple air tag or something similar on her keys or purse so you can track where they are!
She really should.
Well.. it's Canada so I can see the police station closing on the weekend lol

Does she really vape THC or were you joking?
Yes she does. It's legal in Canada. She does that instead of medication. I've tried it but I've never been a big pot smoker so I forget to do it. Lol.

So I smacked a curb on a turn last night. I thought I bent the rim but just scraped it. Time for new rims?? This is why I don't want "real" rims. I'd start crying.
20221113_102403.jpg

Ouch! :eek:

Saw this old school Civic on the way home last night. Look at that blue Civic emblem.

H1hM-3BDVDDAlmKeiS_9CEw59koZD8WtvWVKrwH7OaO0Ptr47gIKYnTNxpGn6n2vO6NIn_MmGaJ9JYwDlafoe9hrfHqPq_FL_6r5BEWKLHehkA2duURVMI1YVBD3ODeVOXoPtjmFiPDUJ_xVpgN0GxYNwNfgCrk2JRmbmeAHi0mm2_0CMs8xayf3VZcC2ljTAqQ23Ygne66KGiGqIH3eQwvTR_tRSYZ4XbRmLHAVx3DY21pmzUaMQ5sOcvgprqWMYhFFAiB_sdQ1lYbZakVeJbo0xTwDlvydLb7aBt9G2reVQwvsj-azI9vbzFFjXucwF9IedQrxyE-I32BZFBjNsT7jyC5i3YID0V_Y8XKo6aO0BF5L5BdGPnPp-NpuKolmXK6uP9s9QgKeWZCzHSSlrv0ZWqT531VZhT6CwbPmOOQ4X-qWmrz9kW-A5biwm6p_UsV4RHKyThepbMMmmTFrwZQFKAFMAeUvioDETTOUM1xo1nGpbFM3kpnGDHobQgsLkVnWS-6SnPRypmsXaQhylipRuR8mOes33W_hNI4j_I2Amx-riO2xWJ6Fli1c7d6Y7fh2SvjGDX5xOfJdfwDruFoI6OvfeM-VA7PjV2TCv59wMoXvOw-D3P3Ppkzofo58rvyP4oMeN07RbLdrwsSqsytNMP6YSDPeFxIogk8p9Twe3ltAmjIcYnFrgUcbEI_XS8aOV2aVoNzJFTBmAKlvxRGJn022pQh2lwIY-n-SWoo4bt4bMK-czzUXyzNakv9G2gTMG2LleqoKObEymuNDI0OztB77wre2Ao2PZvXmfSwXWmvFrHAsQRA-Mcf49dJZgqIIywRZszKalpRA_L814YlIPY3oPJt4B2tLmHcH8Al88NRLZPT0DgiELZqnweV3Ki3LTL1Bs4vCma-CrEZInrvfMZ0ASpCPoRuYbt78YUXbDQ=w509-h903-no

Ouch! :eek:

Saw this old school Civic on the way home last night. Look at that blue Civic emblem.

H1hM-3BDVDDAlmKeiS_9CEw59koZD8WtvWVKrwH7OaO0Ptr47gIKYnTNxpGn6n2vO6NIn_MmGaJ9JYwDlafoe9hrfHqPq_FL_6r5BEWKLHehkA2duURVMI1YVBD3ODeVOXoPtjmFiPDUJ_xVpgN0GxYNwNfgCrk2JRmbmeAHi0mm2_0CMs8xayf3VZcC2ljTAqQ23Ygne66KGiGqIH3eQwvTR_tRSYZ4XbRmLHAVx3DY21pmzUaMQ5sOcvgprqWMYhFFAiB_sdQ1lYbZakVeJbo0xTwDlvydLb7aBt9G2reVQwvsj-azI9vbzFFjXucwF9IedQrxyE-I32BZFBjNsT7jyC5i3YID0V_Y8XKo6aO0BF5L5BdGPnPp-NpuKolmXK6uP9s9QgKeWZCzHSSlrv0ZWqT531VZhT6CwbPmOOQ4X-qWmrz9kW-A5biwm6p_UsV4RHKyThepbMMmmTFrwZQFKAFMAeUvioDETTOUM1xo1nGpbFM3kpnGDHobQgsLkVnWS-6SnPRypmsXaQhylipRuR8mOes33W_hNI4j_I2Amx-riO2xWJ6Fli1c7d6Y7fh2SvjGDX5xOfJdfwDruFoI6OvfeM-VA7PjV2TCv59wMoXvOw-D3P3Ppkzofo58rvyP4oMeN07RbLdrwsSqsytNMP6YSDPeFxIogk8p9Twe3ltAmjIcYnFrgUcbEI_XS8aOV2aVoNzJFTBmAKlvxRGJn022pQh2lwIY-n-SWoo4bt4bMK-czzUXyzNakv9G2gTMG2LleqoKObEymuNDI0OztB77wre2Ao2PZvXmfSwXWmvFrHAsQRA-Mcf49dJZgqIIywRZszKalpRA_L814YlIPY3oPJt4B2tLmHcH8Al88NRLZPT0DgiELZqnweV3Ki3LTL1Bs4vCma-CrEZInrvfMZ0ASpCPoRuYbt78YUXbDQ=w509-h903-no
I've said this many times. One of my biggest regrets was selling my ef hatch.

Thinking of getting my rim fixed and powder coated over the winter. Thinking of changing the colour to white too. Cheaper than buying new rims.

Went to the car show in Seattle. BMW guy told me they have a 2.5 year wait on M3 orders. Yikes. He said they’re not even trying to guess at the M2. Lexus has a nearly 2 year wait on the IS500 and 9-12 months on most everything else.

My lady was itching to the the Grand Cherokee 4xe but wasn’t wowed by it. She loved the Lexus NX350 F Sport though. Different cars for sure.

View attachment 65436

I feel bad cause your wife is getting one.. but it is always a Cherokee driver. 9 times out of 10 when we have a Cherokee come in, they are destroyed in the front
She wants one. But after showing here some of the Lexus options, those are $10k cheaper and feel much nicer than the Jeep. If you go hybrid, nothing is gonna beat Toyota’s tech.

She really should.

Yes she does. It's legal in Canada. She does that instead of medication. I've tried it but I've never been a big pot smoker so I forget to do it. Lol.

So I smacked a curb on a turn last night. I thought I bent the rim but just scraped it. Time for new rims?? This is why I don't want "real" rims. I'd start crying.
View attachment 65435

I would sand it a tiny bit and touch up paint. Not worth powder coating all of them for just one small curb rash.....unless you just want to change the color.

I would sand it a tiny bit and touch up paint. Not worth powder coating all of them for just one small curb rash.....unless you just want to change the color.
they're all chipped. kind of wanted to go white. new while center caps are $15 a piece and its $170 a wheel to powder coat. figured.

Back